[A12] RimEffect (22-08-2015 v25) A12 Update

Started by Latta, January 13, 2015, 07:13:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

regenesis

I have tried to update this awesome mod, but I can't somebody please can update this mod, my colony is not the same without my mantis sniper rifle.

Sorry for my English is not my mother languaje.

Elixiar

"We didn't crash here by accident... something brought us down". - Anon Rimworld Colonist

Dr. Z

I'm waiting for this mod for several Alphas I didn't even saw it was updated for A10 please bring this back.
Prasie the Squirrel!

skyarkhangel

There are no source. If Latta upload it, i can try to update.

Latta

Already updated to Alpha 12. Please wait until it releases, thanks.

Latta

Officially updated to A12. Nothing new, but I'm planning to separate dll to some kind of library.
Current function:

• Definable pellet count
  • Definable experience gain
  • Customization of personal shields via XML

bazalisk

Latta, i read in the CCL thread where you said that your mods course the  "Rimworld.SquadAI.Brain.SquadBrainTick" save crash,  Is that right?

If so which mods is it?

i've been posting all over the mods forum trying to track down which mod it is thats doing this, i thought it was Misc.w/MAI, then i thought it was Mech. Defence, then clutter mod (actually i still think its clutter mod)  but if it is your mods i would be gutted :(

unless you know how to fix it?!?   say yes, yes i can fix this :D

please..

Latta

It was RedistHeat, but resolved some amount of time ago. 'New' v40 fixed it

bazalisk

ow   

well nuts,  i cant for the life of me work out which mod is giving this error.

i have tried turning mods off one by one but i get mixed results.

thanks anyway. 

Match

jetalockhart

Missed my A11b... Sigh... I love the guns sooo much...

LittleGreenStone

Quote from: Latta on September 08, 2015, 07:30:08 PM
It was RedistHeat, but resolved some amount of time ago. 'New' v40 fixed it

I've had the exact same savecrash using RH v42b. Of course, it wasn't the only mod I've been using, but I've saved and loaded games dozens of times, without tinkering with files, that I find it odd to "just happen".

Probably a stupid question, but I haven't really found anything regarding the matter, so;
do you know what could cause such an error?

Fluffy (l2032)

many, many things. An output_log.txt is usually a good thing to attach so that modders can have a better look. You can find it in <rimworld install dir>\RimWorld914Win_Data\output_log.txt - assuming you're on a windows PC.

Next time it crashes (or if you haven't played since it crashed), attach it to a post here and Latta (or someone else) can have a look.

LittleGreenStone

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on December 10, 2015, 05:51:45 PM
many, many things. An output_log.txt is usually a good thing to attach so that modders can have a better look. You can find it in <rimworld install dir>\RimWorld914Win_Data\output_log.txt - assuming you're on a windows PC.

Next time it crashes (or if you haven't played since it crashed), attach it to a post here and Latta (or someone else) can have a look.

...Because this log only logs the last game.
Eh...
Thanks, I will do that, if I run into this thing again.

Entropy147