[A13] Combat Realism v.1.6.5 (08.05.16) Final release

Started by NoImageAvailable, January 29, 2015, 12:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LustrousWolf

Quote from: Shirimoto on June 21, 2016, 10:35:33 AM
With my experience they don't use the butt of the weapon in melee, they use their fists, when I check the health tab for damage its just Crack/Bruise (human fist), and you'll have to switch out manually I think.

Oh ok, but it is not automatic? That's a shame, would be a really neat feature, although I am not a modder so I am in no position to tell someone what they should add and remove from their mods :P

dinokilla7

So, I'm having a problem with my Embrasures and Turrets. For some reason I cannot fire past an embrasure with a turret. Just wondering if anyone else is having this same issue.

AseaHeru

Quote from: LustrousWolf on June 21, 2016, 10:59:10 AM
Quote from: Shirimoto on June 21, 2016, 10:35:33 AM
With my experience they don't use the butt of the weapon in melee, they use their fists, when I check the health tab for damage its just Crack/Bruise (human fist), and you'll have to switch out manually I think.

Oh ok, but it is not automatic? That's a shame, would be a really neat feature, although I am not a modder so I am in no position to tell someone what they should add and remove from their mods :P

They do swap out when they run out of ammo for their ranged weapons.

There is no Vic

Quote from: dinokilla7 on June 22, 2016, 01:41:22 PM
So, I'm having a problem with my Embrasures and Turrets. For some reason I cannot fire past an embrasure with a turret. Just wondering if anyone else is having this same issue.

I had the same problem but with a manhunter pack. Not sure if turrets will fire at manhunters.

YoruOokami

How do you get mats like FSX(or whatever it is) and Promethium? Trying to make the Incendiary launcher fuel cells and its really bugging me cause I love that weapon.

notfood

Lockdown

I'm having an issue with pump-action shotguns where the colonist never fires it at threats that are in range, and if I right-click a target manually, I get "Cannot hit target". There are no obstructions between the colonist and the target, and it is within range. The shotgun is the only weapon that seems to be doing this. Can anyone tell me what's wrong?

YoruOokami

Lockdown

Is there any way to deal with sieges in this mod? I got one with 2 sniper rifles and an SMG when all I had was a survival rifle, a few bows, and a couple clubs, which as you can imagine, went south pretty fast. I figured the author of the mod intended sieges to be waited out so I kept the game running, but the raiders seem to getting infinite ammo resupplies and the mortars do massive damage compared to vanilla. Am I missing something or do I just need to rush sniper rifles very early to counter these?

Killaim

Quote from: Lockdown on June 27, 2016, 11:32:09 PM
I'm having an issue with pump-action shotguns where the colonist never fires it at threats that are in range, and if I right-click a target manually, I get "Cannot hit target". There are no obstructions between the colonist and the target, and it is within range. The shotgun is the only weapon that seems to be doing this. Can anyone tell me what's wrong?

not sure but i keep forgetting sometimes to put my guns off from hold fire. is it that?

wilson7755

Yes. It is that. Because that is what "Hold Fire" means, they're holding their fire.

Defection

I'm having trouble getting this mod to work. When i start with a weapon it has ammo but when i'm finnished shooting it then empties out and cant reload. I have activated mod through EdB Mod order after Core>CCL>CCL Vanilla tweaks...and i have other mods too but can't figure out if some of them are messing this up.

Robert_Nick

Alright I feel extremely dumb right now I cant figure out how to make this mod work

Robert_Nick

Never mind i got it to work i was just being a stupid

Defection

Robert_Nick do you have any other mods activated besides Combat Realism??