[1.5] Rah's Bionics and Surgery Expansion - v3.3 (April 11th, 2024)

Started by Rah, December 27, 2016, 02:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hal98

Love

Could you make it so RBSE patches A Dog Said's prosthetics with the research requirements introduced by your mod?

Rah

Quote from: Love on May 25, 2017, 07:11:14 PM
Could you make it so RBSE patches A Dog Said's prosthetics with the research requirements introduced by your mod?

That would have to be through the main mod, but possibly.

Love

Quote from: Rah on May 26, 2017, 11:57:32 AM
Quote from: Love on May 25, 2017, 07:11:14 PM

That would have to be through the main mod, but possibly.

Well yeah, I thought that's what I was asking.

Also, you might want to look at this: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=32870.0

Rah

hotfix: small translation error fixed.

@Love, checked out the thread, but I don't really see what the OP is reporting in-game. Maybe he just read the files and didn't actually test it out in the game.

Love

Quote from: Rah on May 26, 2017, 05:12:15 PM
hotfix: small translation error fixed.

@Love, checked out the thread, but I don't really see what the OP is reporting in-game. Maybe he just read the files and didn't actually test it out in the game.

It's nothing you have to worry about until you try the new patching functionality... but I think Zhentar has updated the documentation now already so you can disregard it.

Rah

That looks like a handy little tool. Will look into it more later.

Love

Rah

I saw that one earlier. It seems like it could've been a mistake by the devs, so I might tweak it a little bit. I do kinda like the increased coverage for organs though. It spices things up a bit, but we'll see. Thanks for all the links and suggestions.

Rah

tiny update(no gameplay changes): changed sound file and a couple of other things. Don't need to download again.

Love

Quote from: Rah on May 28, 2017, 02:01:03 PM
I saw that one earlier. It seems like it could've been a mistake by the devs, so I might tweak it a little bit. I do kinda like the increased coverage for organs though. It spices things up a bit, but we'll see. Thanks for all the links and suggestions.

Could you at least lower coverage for external things, like fingers and toes and ears and whatnot?

Rah

I was hoping for a hotfix from Tynan, but I don't think anyone reported it to the bug forum. So I might release a small update soon for the people who are interested in this.

Love

Quote from: Rah on May 30, 2017, 01:32:11 AM
I was hoping for a hotfix from Tynan, but I don't think anyone reported it to the bug forum. So I might release a small update soon for the people who are interested in this.
I'd appreciate it. Tynan doesn't seem very keen on hotfixes these days, we went through A16 without a single update.