[Mod Links] The unofficial Alpha 8 mods list

Started by Igabod, December 11, 2014, 05:04:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yas

I would suggest to make this topic sticky as long as its actual (A8) and Igabod servie it.

JuliaEllie

It was sticky but Tynan unstickied it again.

Yas

Quote from: JuliaEllie on January 06, 2015, 10:09:52 PM
It was sticky but Tynan unstickied it again.

How dare he... ups... errrr... nvm big cheese. No, honestly, was there any reason for un-sticky-ing (?) it? That topic really really usefull. Well, I made it sticky in my browser :), but I thought it could be extremely useful to others too.

Maybe he is worried it wont be serviced forever?

Meh! If anything else fails we have to make it sticky manually by posting more replies. :P Viva la sticky

Igabod

Mods added today include:

Name: Epyk Mod Pack
Description: A collection of mods put together by Epyk to add interesting new mechanics to the standard vanilla game.

Name: Floor Lights
Description: Adds lights that are integrated into the ground.

Name: Mining&Co. Alert Speaker
Description: Adds an alert speaker to warn your colonists when the colony is threatened. Also give them an adrenaline boost to defend their lives!

Name: Mining&Co. Laser Weapons
Description: Adds advanced laser weapons to the game to quickly tear down any threat to the safety of your colony.

JoeysLucky22

Many thanks for putting this list together. Some truly exceptional mods here!

TheSilencedScream

As Yas said, even with this not stickied, I have this thread bookmarked and visit 6-7 times throughout the day, because it really is THAT much more convenient than scrolling through 2-3 pages and trying to remember what I've seen and haven't.

Honestly, I feel like I'm about one-fifth of your thread views at this point. XD

Thanks again, Igabod!
Quote from: Topper on August 31, 2015, 03:33:25 AM
is the sledgehammer compatible with the romance mod?
Only in Rimworld.

Igabod

Name: Teleportation
Description: Adds a resource teleportation platform which helps you transport resources from far away into your base.

Igabod

Name: Pawn Status Icons
Description: Shows small health-tracking icons near all of your colonists and prisoners. Allows you to control your colonists more precisely.

Igabod

Name: Basic Parka Rebalance
Description: Rebalances the Parka by drastically reducing the pawns maximum comfortable temperature when worn. Wearing a parka year round is no longer a good idea in most biomes.

Name: Colonial Marines
Description: Adds Colonial Marine equipment from the Alien movies.

Name: Mechanoid Crawler
Description: Adds a new mechanoid type which can raid the colony in large numbers.

joshwoo69

igabod did you put the evul/ evil pun :D
(still waiting for the right moment to have a new modpack)

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

elStrages

can we get a poll to have this topic stickied! im sure it would get backed.

Jaxxa

Quote from: elStrages on January 12, 2015, 05:16:04 PM

It was for a while, but was unstickied by Tynan because he didn't want it to appear official.

elStrages

Quote from: Jaxxa on January 12, 2015, 05:21:20 PM

It was for a while, but was unstickied by Tynan because he didn't want it to appear official.

Oh I see.
well I do understand this, but maybe if we poll it and there is a large consensus maybe he will let it stand? I don't know, but in general the feel of the public is usually respected.

Jaxxa

Quote from: elStrages on January 12, 2015, 05:53:12 PM
Quote from: Jaxxa on January 12, 2015, 05:21:20 PM

Oh I see.
well I do understand this, but maybe if we poll it and there is a large consensus maybe he will let it stand? I don't know, but in general the feel of the public is usually respected.

Might not be worth it, based on this conversation * it looks like the mod list may be able to move to the wiki.

* https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=4165.msg91844#msg91844