[1.0] Clutter ("Was i a squieerl ?" December 20, 2018)

Started by mrofa, February 16, 2016, 02:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LLoki

I did what the Madman suggested and it actually worked :) Thank you for advise.

As for that Apo wrote - it would be really helpfull if the restricted doors were passable for animals and robots from Misc robots. Do you think you can add this?

mrofa

they are passable by pets, just switch list with little arrow buttons above the list. As for haplo mod would need to look.
All i do is clutter all around.

SpaceDorf

@Mrofa

I use the Simple Side Arms Mod. This mod and your Lockers confuse the shit out of each other :)

Just wanted to let you know before the whining starts.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

mrofa

Madman666

Quote from: LLoki on August 09, 2017, 08:08:54 AM
I did what the Madman suggested and it actually worked :) Thank you for advise.

As for that Apo wrote - it would be really helpfull if the restricted doors were passable for animals and robots from Misc robots. Do you think you can add this?

Glad it worked for you as well, even if it shouldn't according to mod's mastermind =))

SpaceDorf

The new testlockers, but I am not sure about the version.

The interaction problem is based on the fact that the locker expects the vanilla rimworld single weapon, and that Simple Sidearms remembers the weapon loadout of a pawn to pick it up again when lost.

So when the pawn puts the weapon in the locker,only one of multiple, he starts searching for a new one after that, while the mod complains he is missing some sidearm.
If the pawn gets the equiptment out of the locker the pawn can't take the weapon because he allready has one.

could be the problem is long outdated, because it's a running game and this was somewhen last week ..

Crow_T

Minor bug report in Clutter Furniture: in ThingDefs you should change Seats.Xml to Seats.xml for us silly Linux players (I assume mac people are also getting errors)
(regarding dead man's apparel)
"I think, at the very least, the buff should go away for jackets so long as you're wearing the former owner's skin as a shirt."
-Condaddy20

mrofa

SpaceDorf i dont know if i can fix it, didint look at the locker code for a while, but frim what i remmber it uses vanilia function to switch weapons, so if Sidearm mod did somehow changed that function i cant do much. But for 100% will check when im home. 

Crow_T i know of it, i just didint upload any new version of furniture.

SpaceDorf

I don't know how much Simple Side Arms changes, it looks like a mixture of the Vanilla Weapon Pickup with extra slots shown for weapons in the inventory .. wood logs are shown too after caravaning.
And some additional code to activate Weapons from inventory.

And I did not want you to solve this problem, I just wanted to make you aware of it .. if someone asks the inevitable question. ..

mrofa

If someones ask there is always response B, "its all Shinzys fault!"
I did check sidearm github and i cant fix it anywys soo i wont try.

faltonico

Hi there Mrofa!
What is the purpose of having the new doors not letting anything be built in front of them? Can it be removed without breaking the mod?

mrofa

You cant only build next to windows or doors, so you have to have atleast 1 cell of normal wall between them.
If you dont like it go to doors XML and remove the  entire <Placeworker> tag.

Reason, sliding doors slide on each other this dont look to good.

faltonico

Ah! thanks for the explanation.
I don't mind them not looking perfect xD
Keep it the good work!

criminelis

I'm such a noob. Sorry if I abuse this thread for my n00bish questions but;

Will these mods require a new save?
How do I add them to my game?

mrofa

They require new game only if you did use older version of them in your saved game.