Mod Conflicts Driving me Nuts

Started by kivey, October 20, 2019, 03:00:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kivey

I've created what i thought was a nice sized mod list approximately 30 to 50 mods all of witch showed little to no conflicts, every time I attempt to generate a new world I hit and error that throws me back at the world generation request screen with the error log open. Below will be the log's link for those who can look it over and offer any advice. I have removed all of my faction mods as well as any mod that adds biomes or effects world Gen. I need help pinpointing what is going on and possibly fixing it, I am currently at around 18 mods in total trying to find what is blocking me from playing but I am at a loss as every mods I have shouldn't be effecting pawns or world gen.

https://gist.github.com/9405482cf97359fa0e4b3e3e25943c01

If i could get any help that would be great, if you would like my full mod list and the current mod selection I am more than happy to provide it too you. although the log reporter has updated to show all active mods that were loaded and how long it took to load them in the log itself but I can still provide the full mod list in the order I have it arranged if necessary.

Canute

Hi,
Quotea nice sized mod list approximately 30 to 50 mods all of witch showed little to no conflicts
hmm you modlist is a bit larger around 114, not sure if you aware this.
And the conflcts start to be shown at the log after line 10100.
Maybe you should investigate in them.