[A10-A15] cuproPanda's Mods (Old Thread)

Started by cuproPanda, April 23, 2015, 03:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loki88

Quote from: cuproPanda on October 26, 2015, 11:16:53 PM
New Mod: Assassin Dagger
Adds a very slow but very deadly dagger. Useful for assassinating sleeping or unconscious targets.

Updated Powerless! to v1.20:
Torches give 5 beauty
Keffiyeh now insulates from cold by -4
Rebalanced turnip rotting
Added 10-day campfire
Added Charcoal Pit
Increased charcoal chunk stack size to 75
Torches heat push changed from 2 to 4
Added Yakisugi wood, yakisugi flooring
Increased cost of wooden vent from 10 to 20
Stuffed vent - uses Woody materials
Vent is now flammable, because wood
Made patch for VG bamboo charcoal

Response updates:
I still can't find any conflict between Soda Garden, Gourmet Garden, and AJS. I did, however, notice the Soda Garden .zip had a folder inside a folder, and fixed that. I suspect that was the issue.

It seems recipes can't be stuffed because of a few conflicts in how the game handles recipes. I stuffed the vent and made a patch for a few recipes.

Thank you for all your hard work! :)

cuproPanda

Quote from: Ouan on October 27, 2015, 12:17:46 PM
I can not wait to try out the dagger. Can it be used by my cannibal colonists to harvest the visitors without animus is they are not detected in their attack? I am all for killing my food in its sleep.

Unfortunately not. It can be used to incapacitate one or all of them, depending on how many people have it equipped. As long as you don't chop off a body part, they'll be incapacitated from shock and bleed out in a day. You can then rescue, capture, or safely kill them, but it'll still count as an attack.

Quote from: Loki88 on October 27, 2015, 12:57:30 PM
Quote from: cuproPanda on October 26, 2015, 11:16:53 PM
-Previous update info-

Thank you for all your hard work! :)

No problem!
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

TLHeart

here is the errors I get,

Cannot call ItemFromXmlFile with resolveCrossRefs=true while loading is already in progress.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named RainbowPetals

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named SpectagoTea

<ModsConfigData>
  <buildNumber>914</buildNumber>
  <activeMods>
    <li>Core</li>
    <li>Community Core Library</li>
    <li>Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks</li>
    <li>EdBModOrder</li>
    <li>EdBInterface</li>
    <li>Vegetable Garden v3.2a</li>
    <li>GourmetGarden</li>
    <li>AdditionalJoySodas</li>
    <li>Soda Brewing V1.40</li>
    <li>Soda Garden V1.20</li>
  </activeMods>
</ModsConfigData>

does not matter if I put AJS before or after soda brewing, same errors.

Other problem is I can not use the "do until x amount" on berry soda, as the output of the recipe is an unpredictable item.

Edit, see you have discovered this problem.

More on the errors, happens between your soda brewing, and AJS. With only those two mods loading, I still get the sectago error.

edit 2; found where the problem is coming from, as long as I load additional joy objects, the errors go away, without additional joy objects, AJsoda throws the spectago definition error. Went to check, and you do say, "Adds the ability to brew spectago soda using ingredients from Additional Joy Objects."  I just did not realize that I needed both soda brewing and AJO for it to work...derp on my part.

cuproPanda

Quote from: TLHeart on October 27, 2015, 04:58:15 PM
here is the errors I get,

Cannot call ItemFromXmlFile with resolveCrossRefs=true while loading is already in progress.

<ModsConfigData>
  <buildNumber>914</buildNumber>
  <activeMods>
    <li>Core</li>
    <li>Community Core Library</li>
    <li>Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks</li>
    <li>EdBModOrder</li>
    <li>EdBInterface</li>
    <li>Vegetable Garden v3.2a</li>
    <li>GourmetGarden</li>
    <li>AdditionalJoySodas</li>
    <li>Soda Brewing V1.40</li>
    <li>Soda Garden V1.20</li>
  </activeMods>
</ModsConfigData>

does not matter if I put AJS before or after soda brewing, same errors.

Other problem is I can not use the "do until x amount" on berry soda, as the output of the recipe is an unpredictable item.

Edit, see you have discovered this problem.

More on the errors, happens between your soda brewing, and AJS. With only those two mods loading, I still get the sectago error.

Oh! You need Additional Joy Objects in order to use AJS, since AJS doesn't add anything but a recipe. Sorry about that, I thought I made it clear that was required. I'll edit the post better.

The issue with berry soda, or any soda using water, is the water bucket. This is somewhat irritating to me as well, so I'll move all the recipes over to using water bottles instead of a bucket. It doesn't make sense for the bucket to get consumed when making the soda. Check back in about half an hour or so for an update.

EDIT: Updated SODA to 1.41:
Chocolate soda can now go bad
Removed chocolate soda from default storage of food rack
Soda recipes changed from using fresh water buckets to bottled water
Updated recipe descriptions to avoid confusion
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

TLHeart

Well now the new version reduces the problem of do until down to just the bottled water... the program uses the product to determine the do until, but since you are producing two items, the program has no idea which one to count, so disables that option in the bills.

It seems it will take a dll that modifies the do until to count the first item in the products section, to make that work on the bills, when producing more than one item if that is even possible...

cuproPanda

Updated POW to v1.30:
PREVIOUS SAVES: If you have Charred Logs present on the map, you must either destroy or sell them before downloading this version to avoid any errors.
Renamed hide bed to bed, since it lists what it's made of already
Removed charred logs, torches now require wood
Torches now balanced at 80% campfire strength
   Increased glow radius from 6 to 8
   Increased heat push from 4 to 15
   Increased max temperature from 20 to 22
Torches highlight room to indicate they will provide heat
Torches moved to Temperature tab
Charcoal pit graphic fixed
Raiders now shoot over fence instead of always attacking it
Added glowstones - glowing rocks which can be mined
Added glowstones pylon
Added glowstones lamp
Added fence posts with glowstones

cuproPanda

Small updates today.

AJO v2.71:
Reduced Perodyne stack to 10 to limit cargo pod imbalance (500+ pills being delivered)

POW v1.31:
Renamed 'prepared salad' to 'turnip salad', since the previous name already exists
Renamed 'glowstones' to 'glowstone'
Halved glowstone commonality
Reduced glowstone yield from 5 to 2
Slightly increased glowstone vein size
Reduced compacted glowstone glow radius from 6 to 5
Gave compacted glowstone a beauty of 20
Increased cost of pylons from 15 silver to 50 silver
Increased glow radius of pylons from 4 to 6
Glowstone constructs have a whiter glow
Lamp now costs 20 silver in addition to other ingredients
Remade lamp texture
Increased cost of torches to 5 wood per day - still cheaper than the campfires

RPH v2.01:
Tales actually work now
Added random chance for colonists severely overdosed on Methophine, Psystimall, or Amp to break and wander
Added rare crash effects for Methophine, Psystimall, and Amp - knockoffs have a higher chance

cuproPanda

Critical update! I fixed an issue with Assassin Dagger which created a sniper-dagger. No longer will raiders start an attack, then successfully injure your colonists who made their way to safety!

ASD v1.01:
Moved dagger to ranged weapon to solve out-of-range attacking issue
Raiders no longer spawn with the assassin dagger, since they can't use it properly

solarispilot

I am using the more joy items mod, how do I get blank books?

Thx

cuproPanda

Quote from: solarispilot on November 01, 2015, 07:00:03 PM
I am using the more joy items mod, how do I get blank books?

Thx

To buy:
You can buy them from exotic goods traders. In the next version you'll be able to buy them from joy traders as well.

To craft:
At the brewery, brew 20 wood logs or cloth to get 20 paper.
Build a writing table
Combine 20 paper and 5 leather at the writing table to get a blank book.

cuproPanda

AJO v2.72:
Blank books can be bought from joy traders
Bookcase registered as HighQuality - quality traits and art
Bookcase base price lowered from 500 to 400 (also affected by quality)
Refactored writing system
  Bookcases now boost WritingSpeed by 10% each, to a maximum of +20%
  Writing speed is impacted by how impressive the room is
  Increased writing time for books
  Rebalanced WritingSpeed stats
Paintings no longer show as sculptures on the Art tab
Written books now have a title and an art description
Written books max stack size reduced to 1
Written books moved to Art category

I absolutely love the way random elements come together to form descriptions

dismar

cupa you should do something like art paintings that stick to wall using the ccl. adds beauty to rooms :) was going to do it myself but am a bit busy with my mods.

cuproPanda

Quote from: dismar on November 02, 2015, 11:45:23 AM
cupa you should do something like art paintings that stick to wall using the ccl. adds beauty to rooms :) was going to do it myself but am a bit busy with my mods.
They already do!

dismar

cuproPanda

Additional Joy Objects has paintings, which can be bought from exotic/joy traders, or crafted at a painting easel. They have an art tab on them with descriptions, and provide beauty and a joy activity. I recently added CCL as a dependency so that paintings have to be attached to walls

EDIT:
Small bugfix for AJO v2.73:
Fixed written book art descriptions