[A10-A15] cuproPanda's Mods (Old Thread)

Started by cuproPanda, April 23, 2015, 03:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coldarray

I'd like to download the Powerless mod but it wont let me. The download is always stopped by some "SmartScreen Filter".

cuproPanda

Quote from: coldarray on November 05, 2015, 12:19:46 AM
I'd like to download the Powerless mod but it wont let me. The download is always stopped by some "SmartScreen Filter".
This is an issue with your IE settings. See this link for help on what it is and how to get around it.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

cuproPanda

I've got a bunch of small updates today!

POW v1.40:
Fences require diggable terrain (dirt, sand, etc.)
Fixed charcoal pit graphic - really this time
Increased hide bed leather cost from 10 to 20
Increased hide bed wood cost from 8 to 15
Added Smoker, smoked meal
Redrew meal textures

RPH v2.02:
Enhanced Pill Press texture
Colonists will only eat 1 reishitake at a time

SODA v1.42:
Remade well texture

-new- CPF v1.00:
Added Mediterranean Bricks
Added Medium Bricks (I expect to make a larger version eventually)
Added Small Bricks
Added Metal Plates
Imported Cobblestone flooring from COB

ZEN v1.01:
Removed gravel from stacked rocks recipe
Fixed curved gravel description

AJO 2.74:
Redrew paintings, now appear to hang on the wall
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

Tekuromoto

I love your mods and try to keep them up to date all the time, even though I don't generally check what's been changed. So I was pretty amused to see this today when starting a new game with crash landing:

[attachment deleted due to age]

cuproPanda

Probably my last update for a little while:
POW v1.41:
Balanced cooking priorities:
  Cooks will now prioritize the standard stove over the grill.
  Cooks will prioritize the smoker over the grill and stove. This is useful since the smoker gives more meals per job.
Smoker sound fixed.
Smoker ingredient order changed so meat appears to be inside the smoker, not wood.

Quote from: Tekuromoto on November 07, 2015, 03:56:43 PM
I love your mods and try to keep them up to date all the time, even though I don't generally check what's been changed. So I was pretty amused to see this today when starting a new game with crash landing:

I'm glad you like them! I'm constantly trying to expand what I can do with the game while limiting myself to XML stuff. I really like the way the game handles art stories. I had to tweak some things for the books, but so far I'm quite happy with the system.

cuproPanda

Updated AJO to v2.75:
Increased paper recipe yield from 20 to 100
Increased paper stack limit from 50 to 500
Added a reading table that can be constructed using written books
Fixed painting icon in trader menu

Darkmark8910

Cupro, I have to say that I LOVE this game with your mods in them. They're all genius. I seriously love them all. : D

Since I love everything that has your name on it, I must ask; I still have Gourmet Garden sitting around in my mods folder. Is it still compatible? :)

- a fanboy

cuproPanda

Quote from: Darkmark8910 on November 13, 2015, 01:48:45 PM
Cupro, I have to say that I LOVE this game with your mods in them. They're all genius. I seriously love them all. : D

Since I love everything that has your name on it, I must ask; I still have Gourmet Garden sitting around in my mods folder. Is it still compatible? :)

- a fanboy

Thanks! I really enjoy making mods, and I'm glad to hear you enjoy playing with them!

Currently, Gourmet Garden doesn't add anything that can be used by Soda Brewing/Garden. It is compatible in the sense that there won't be a conflict using it. In order to use the fruits from Vegetable Garden to make sodas in Soda Brewing, Soda Garden needs to be added after the previous two.

cuproPanda

I just wanted to let everyone know: I'm pausing my updates for A12 so that I can focus on my own projects even more, but I'll still be fixing bugs and responding to comments! I've been winding down the time I spend working on my mods, but I am still adding features that I'll be releasing when A13 comes out. I'd like to be able to release newer versions of my mods, not just update compatibility. If anybody has some suggestions for things you'd like to see, just let me know! I won't be devoting as much time as before, so bigger features may not get added.

If anyone is curious about what to expect, I'll keep the main post somewhat updated as far as what I've done so far

nbielinski

Heyo Cupro, I want to start by saying your RimPharma mod is absolutely spectacular and I love it more than most other mods that edit health in game. Just a quick question, when attempting to build certain work-tables, i.e the gran-mill, the game will simply cause it to disappear once built. Or, when I try and spawn it in, it will flatly refuse to spawn. I hate to bother if the issue is with my game but.. any ideas as to why its doing so? Thanks.

cuproPanda

Quote from: nbielinski on December 31, 2015, 04:39:52 AM
Heyo Cupro, I want to start by saying your RimPharma mod is absolutely spectacular and I love it more than most other mods that edit health in game. Just a quick question, when attempting to build certain work-tables, i.e the gran-mill, the game will simply cause it to disappear once built. Or, when I try and spawn it in, it will flatly refuse to spawn. I hate to bother if the issue is with my game but.. any ideas as to why its doing so? Thanks.

RimPharma requires Community Core Library, are you using Community Core Library? There was an issue similar to this a while back, and I think it was due to missing mods. With holiday traveling, I'm not able to get into the game to check, so if you are using CCL currently I'd suggest posting in the help forums. They should be able to get you a quick solution.

nbielinski

Hm, thank you very much Cupro, I do have CCL but looking at the debug log, it seems its missing a few assets. I'll see about pestering those folks kindly to see if I can't get it working. Thank you.

LustrousWolf

Did some testing and The blow gun mod messes up the reload system for combat realism, the assassin dagger works fine tho, would be great it the blow gun dart was compatible, love the idea of it :D

AllenWL

Is there a way to edit the RimPharma mod so I can just make pills straight from the ingredients?
Also, can painkillers be eaten before a fight to reduce pain, or must they be eaten after to take effect?

cuproPanda

Quote from: AllenWL on February 07, 2016, 12:22:39 AM
Is there a way to edit the RimPharma mod so I can just make pills straight from the ingredients?
Also, can painkillers be eaten before a fight to reduce pain, or must they be eaten after to take effect?

I think the easiest option would be for the plants to drop the drugs instead of their ingredients, e.g., Papaver plants drop Knockoff Methophine or Stychcyx plants drop Knockoff Amp.

Painkillers should last long enough for colonists to be able to take them before battle.