[1.5] Rah's Bionics and Surgery Expansion - v3.3 (April 11th, 2024)

Started by Rah, December 27, 2016, 02:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkShadowp

i managed to get it to "work" but now when i build the bionic workbench i get an error like this

"Tried to setFactionDirect on BionicWorkbench498820 which cannot have a faction"

And the workbench is unusable

DarkShadowp

Ok, it's not only with the bionic workbench but with everything "buildable" from the mod.
I have researched everything from the tech tree but it's like the objects aren't even there. can't use, can't select, can't destroy

Ruisuki

Probably a mod conflict? Are you running one that does something similar?

DarkShadowp

i'm using just 2 other mods but it's not a conflict issue because even if i turn them off the problem pressists.

Rah

This problem has been resolved. the problem was his rimworld installation.

bloodshifter

Question if one wished to remove the rib options from this mod (due to conflicts with another I cannot use either mod) what should I remove? And I mean completely the conflicts between this mod and Sword and Magic - Rune Enchantment makes it so neither mod no matter the order fail to give any chance to install ribs.

SpaceDorf

Start with the operation recipie and look up how it connects ..
removing the bodypart definition would be the next step.

If you get this involved compare both, so you know which one you would prefer.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

t3ff13

So I downloaded the hardcore version. 1.62, and I'm not seeing any rib replacements. Where are they?

Rah

You can fix ribs in RBSE, but not replace them with beer ribs, adrenaline ribs etc. like in EPOE, as I thought those were a bit silly and redundant.

t3ff13

Quote from: Rah on April 23, 2017, 06:26:34 PM
You can fix ribs in RBSE, but not replace them with beer ribs, adrenaline ribs etc. like in EPOE, as I thought those were a bit silly and redundant.

But how?

Rah

Research Simple Prosthetics. "Study of anatomy and biomechanics that allows you to build simple prostheses and repair broken bones like clavicles, ribs and sternums. Unlocks the Bionic workbench."

t3ff13

Quote from: Rah on April 24, 2017, 02:27:31 PM
Research Simple Prosthetics. "Study of anatomy and biomechanics that allows you to build simple prostheses and repair broken bones like clavicles, ribs and sternums. Unlocks the Bionic workbench."

The colony is endgame, I have all research done. I don't see ribs inside the Bionic workbench. How specifically do I repair shattered ribs?

Rah

Quote from: t3ff13 on April 24, 2017, 05:12:02 PM

The colony is endgame, I have all research done. I don't see ribs inside the Bionic workbench. How specifically do I repair shattered ribs?

You install them just like a peg leg, but instead of wood you need steel (30). Click on the colonist and pick the repair rib cage surgery in the operations menu.

t3ff13

Quote from: Rah on April 24, 2017, 05:25:06 PM
Quote from: t3ff13 on April 24, 2017, 05:12:02 PM

You install them just like a peg leg, but instead of wood you need steel (30). Click on the colonist and pick the repair rib cage surgery in the operations menu.

I'm not seeing any such option under operations. I have version 1.62 "hardcore" I believe.

t3ff13

Downloaded the "master" version instead, the option is there.