[MOD] (Alpha 6) Superior Crafting v2.11: The Stim Fix! [Updated]

Started by Abrexus, August 14, 2014, 07:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think of the shooting range?  Would you like to see more skill enhancing buildings?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
0 (0%)
I've never used it
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 23, 2014, 06:24:29 PM

Kumai0214

Ahh okay. Thanks. I realized that after I completely closed the game and went back into the saved colony.

MrWashingToad

Is there some way to prioritize the crafting? Say I want to make wood more than I want stone blocks - is there an easy way to set them to do wood before stone, without having to micromanage and suspend the other crafting types?
Kickstarter Influencer tier backer. Last Name in Game: Sewell
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdrI_JSqof-Zk1j9-kBKXjQ
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/MrWashingToad
Twitter: @MrWashingToad

CosmicKobal

Quote from: Tasher on September 02, 2014, 07:54:43 PM
Is there some way to prioritize the crafting? Say I want to make wood more than I want stone blocks - is there an easy way to set them to do wood before stone, without having to micromanage and suspend the other crafting types?

At the moment, I don't believe so. In the future the UI might change so as to allow that, but for now you just have to Micro it.

Lambert2191

How do I find Uranium? The only time I've ever seen it is when it dropped in a pod in my last game.
-Censored for Profanity-

CounterFact

Quote from: Lambert2191 on September 03, 2014, 03:51:02 AM
How do I find Uranium? The only time I've ever seen it is when it dropped in a pod in my last game.

Buy it from a trader. It's pretty expensive, but worth it.

CosmicKobal

Quote from: Lambert2191 on September 03, 2014, 03:51:02 AM

Another option is the meteorite mod. Its the only other way to get uranium that I've found. My last test with it was completely compatible with superior crafting.

Killaim

love the shooting range and other skill enhancers ( might wanna lower them alittle though (get to 20 max skill pretty fast)

I would really love if there was a "prevent use" like on the tailors/loom other crafting tables on the shooting range

sometimes i want my soldiers to go out and be usefull and instead of having to lower their skill down i would much rather just click the shooting range/punching bag/holo..etc..etc to not be used.

awesome stuff keep it up ;)

Matthiasagreen

Quote from: DDRMANIAC007 on September 03, 2014, 10:23:30 AM
How do you get sand?

Sand is crafted on the same bench that makes stone blocks. This table (I beleive the stonecutters table) can be made as soon as the game starts. It is just a different job than the stone blocks job. Hope that helps!
Hi, my name is Matthias and I am a Rimworld Addict. It has been five seconds since my last fix...

Lambert2191

started doing well today for the first time. Over 10 colonists, been able to repel many waves of attackers with minimum losses.
One thing I would suggest, some way to tell your colonists "DON'T GO HERE!!!" like a zone. When those spaceship parts fall with the mechanoid centipedes (which are an absolute t*@ to kill btw) I want to be able to tell my guys to stay way the hell away while I mortar them into non-existance.

Also, question: How do I find/make an AI core for the autosentries. I have 3 AI Persona cores.

edit: found it, traded for it. They seem to be a LOT cheaper than they probably should be.

New question: the crematorium, does destroy apparel also apply to armour like metal plate and power armour? If so, possibility to include a mode that destroys only clothing that isn't armour?
-Censored for Profanity-

daft73

Great to see the new update! WormHoles, anomalies, bugs, etc will be brought to your attention.  ;)

Cr0ss0vr

Having a little trouble with power here... http://i.gyazo.com/44cea5b0bf1466cff81a8b6a02109825.png

edit: log pastebin: http://pastebin.com/JGBVggGD

Abrexus

Quote from: Cr0ss0vr on September 03, 2014, 12:55:32 PM
Having a little trouble with power here... http://i.gyazo.com/44cea5b0bf1466cff81a8b6a02109825.png

edit: log pastebin: http://pastebin.com/JGBVggGD

There must be a problem with another mod.  Your error log states "XML error: <descriptionBefore>Allows collonists to harness the power of the wind.</descriptionBefore> doesn't correspond to any field in type ResearchProjectDef." among other things.  Lava, wind, dig steam holes, and so forth I think are from TTMI's mod.   Did you have his mod installed then remove it maybe for this save?

Abrexus

Quote from: Killaim on September 03, 2014, 08:18:23 AM
love the shooting range and other skill enhancers ( might wanna lower them alittle though (get to 20 max skill pretty fast)

I would really love if there was a "prevent use" like on the tailors/loom other crafting tables on the shooting range

sometimes i want my soldiers to go out and be usefull and instead of having to lower their skill down i would much rather just click the shooting range/punching bag/holo..etc..etc to not be used.

awesome stuff keep it up ;)

In 2.1 the best way to prevent their use is to uncheck the priority for them in the overview window.  if that's unchecked, they wont get the script sent to them to use that item.  I may add a forbid-able button though in the next update.

Abrexus

Quote from: CosmicKobal on September 02, 2014, 08:20:13 PM
Quote from: Tasher on September 02, 2014, 07:54:43 PM

At the moment, I don't believe so. In the future the UI might change so as to allow that, but for now you just have to Micro it.

Cosmic is correct.  The priority is set via the BaseWorkGivers.xml file.  In game there is no UI interface item that can adjust those.  Other than add new work givers for my items, I left the default values for those alone.  I agree, it would be great to be able to adjust those priorities, but that would require the work of a good UI designer, and sadly that's a bit beyond my skills with C# at the moment.