[MOD] (Alpha 6) Wood Economy Tweaks v1.24 - Complete

Started by ItchyFlea, June 01, 2014, 07:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Z

Since A4F removed the difference between logs nad planks, could you make a seperate mod which adds it back again as it did in A3?
Prasie the Squirrel!

NCrawler

In Plants_PlantBox.xml, if you do not set <sowableGround> to false for each of the different plants, it doubles the plant names up when you try to set up a grow zone...

Psyckosama

would you be interested in a slightly tweaked chair spite?

ItchyFlea

All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Psyckosama

Here you go. VERY minor tweak, but it gives the chair more of a sense of depth by adding some shading to the arms and back.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

ItchyFlea

Updated the mod to v1.22.

This update fixes the duplicate plants issue and adds the new chair texture from Psyckosama. This will most likely be the last version. The mod is complete.... again. :)
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

LittleMikey

Quote from: ItchyFlea on June 10, 2014, 06:58:25 AM
Updated the mod to v1.22.

This update fixes the duplicate plants issue and adds the new chair texture from Psyckosama. This will most likely be the last version. The mod is complete.... again. :)

Dangit Itchy I literally just downloaded 1.21.1 like two minutes ago!

(thanks for the update! ;D)

mkire

JorDash

Quote from: mkire on June 15, 2014, 07:42:18 AM
why do flowers in the planter boxes die?

I believe it is because all plants have a cycle time. I could be wrong tho.

ItchyFlea

Quote from: mkire on June 15, 2014, 07:42:18 AM
why do flowers in the planter boxes die?
The plants have the same lifespan as the original pot plant which is 3 days. If you wish for the plants to live longer, you can edit the /Defs/ThingDefs/Plants_PlantBox.xml file to increase how long they survive. :)

I recommend using Notepad++ and running a find/replace on this line:
<lifeSpan>60000</lifeSpan>

1 In-game day is 20000. So if you wanted the plants to live for a week, you'd replace that line with this one:
<lifeSpan>140000</lifeSpan>

ItchyFlea

nuschler22

No idea why, but I'm getting errors when I start the game.  This is a screen shot.  Perhaps a conflict with a mod?

nuschler22

Also, tried the base mod on and off with similar errors. :)

ItchyFlea

Quote from: nuschler22 on July 07, 2014, 04:11:09 PM
No idea why, but I'm getting errors when I start the game.  This is a screen shot.  Perhaps a conflict with a mod?
You may have accidentally downloaded the Alpha 4 version instead of the Alpha 5 version, as I had forgotten to remove them from the OP. Download it again and you should be fine.