Minor error, maybe someone who has time can look at this

Started by CrazyNord, August 25, 2017, 09:03:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyNord

hy

I get this error when launching a game while having tribals essentials mod enabled, ( +other mods but error when enabling this one) , it seems as a conflict between mods. It is just a minor annoyance thing as far as i have seen, game is playable.

maybe someone can tell me exactly what it is and how to fix :) ?

thanks

kaptain_kavern

You have a mod that is trying to add Stuff propriety, like color-generator and such,... to ... Haygrass.

I think this is not intended and I suppose it came from a mod that "changes" stuff in general or one that specifically modifies haygrass

Looks more like the 2nd hypothesis because in your error there is mention of a stuffAdjective called grass. Are you using a mod that permits to use grass as a construction material?

jamaicancastle

Generally this error happens when either a) a mod is trying to add (via patch) an XML tag to a def that already has it, or b) two mods are both trying to add the same XML tag to a def. In this case the def is "Hay" and the tags are "tickerType" and "stuffProps".

If you can isolate which two mods might be trying to change hay, you should be able to stop the error by disabling either of them. Unfortunately actually fixing it will require either you editing the mods themselves or contacting the author(s) and requesting that they do it.