Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by NewJack, February 28, 2016, 11:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mabor0shi

granted. The door to the apartment is now unlocked and leads to the real world. mabor0shi opens it, then walks out with Kegereneku. Kegereneku shuts the door behind them, because he forgot about you, since you had yet to be mentioned in the current post. You are a cat, so you cannot re-open the door.
I wish for Tynan to post in Count to 9000 thread.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Kegereneku

Granted, Tynan will eventually post in the "Count to 9000" thread, however he will do it using another secret pseudonym so you'll never see him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wish I was unbeatable in any fight.
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !

mabor0shi

Granted. You are now the world's greatest martial artist, an expert marksman, and you have every ability Superman does. You also have a very large body that barely fits through doorways. You are covered in spikes & scales. When children see you, they cry for days. Old men shit their pants when they cross your path. Your naked body would make any woman vomit. You are a hideous monster and nobody loves you. Townsfolk form a mob and attempt to chase you away. A bloodlust overtakes you and you slay them all. You weep as you feast on their corpses, for now you know that they were right about you. You are an abomination! You try several ways to kill yourself, but you are invincible.
I wish for a good day today.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

catter

Your wish is granted, you have a really good day. However, on the next day you have a really bad day. First you wake up only to find that you are in a really hot room, then you remember me and the apartment of hell. You soon realize that you are back in it. As you look around for me, you find only an empty spot where I usually lay down. You then realize that you and I had switched spots where you are stuck in the hell apartment and I am free in the real world.

I wish for a plane ticket back home.

Barazen

Granted! Your plane ticket will take you on a direct no-stop flight back home! The captain assures you that there will he no distractions as there will be no other passengers so you can relax.

However, your plane trip takes you staright home, like a turbine powered lawn dart the captain takes you-and the whole plane, straight into the house.
The crash is on the news that night and as you are taken to the hospital you are told insurance won't cover "acts of genie corruptions".

I wish i was a free genie.
Anyone else felt their heart break when a pawns marriage falls apart?
Doc & Valarie, I shipped it, she flipped it.

Kegereneku

Granted, you are considered a genius in the art of flower-arrangement, a conventional non-magical genius of course. You are also free to exert your art any way you want, thought you live in a flowerless desert.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish I had a "bag of holding" made real.
-------
Write an Event

mabor0shi

Quote from: Barazen on February 28, 2017, 04:51:03 PM
I wish i was a free genie.
Quote from: Kegereneku on February 28, 2017, 05:06:49 PM
Granted, you are considered a genius
something lost in translation here?

wish granted. You receive a Bag of Holding. You open it up and you are sucked inside! It wasn't a regular Bag of Holding it was a Bag of Devouring! You have been transported to another plane, which is what Wikipedia says happens in such cases. You find yourself in a very familiar apartment with a sink full of dishes and no running water, but your friends aren't here anymore. You are all alone in the hell apartment, Kegereneku. It's from a previous post, which you hate. You poor thing :'(
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I wish I was a normal person.

Kegereneku

I see nothing lost in translation. Genie don't only refer to the wish granting spirit. A genius person is also a definition of genie. And you didn't precised if you were a genie of something in particular so I chose one in particular. But I did had second thoughts later about a better idea.

Aside : wish granted, you are seen as a normal person... as seen by a remote undeveloped tribes who never had any contact with other humans, cultures or technologies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't wish anything
-------
Write an Event

Barazen

Kegereneku... you cant be corrupted like that! Now you sit in the corner and think about what youve done! And no dessert for you!

catter

WISH PEOPLE WISH!
Ok you don't wish, but you hope that the thread will go away and this thread soon changes its name to Corrupt-A-Hope where people hope for something and it gets corrupted. Unfortunately one hope of you being alive was put on this thread, corrupted, and the corruption came true. You find a double of yourself in the apartment. You soon learn what it is like to live with yourself, an awful tragedy!  :'(

I wish for ten thousand USD to pay for my medical bills and building another small house.

mabor0shi

Quote from: Kegereneku on March 01, 2017, 04:35:25 PM
Aside : wish granted, you are seen as a normal person... as seen by a remote undeveloped tribes who never had any contact with other humans, cultures or technologies.
didn't wish to be seen as normal. wished to be normal.we are friends, so i'll forget this mess. get your shit together, dawg.

granted. you receive 10 racks of dat paypa $$$$$$$$$$. it is in a duffel bag. when you open it, red dye sprays on your face. it's stolen money! you're blinded and before you can escape, the FBI has followed the GPS tracker hidden in the money stacks and you are arrested for bank robbery.
all other evidence shows it wasn't you that did the bank heist, so your lawyer manages to get you found Not Guily. however, you spent much time in jail awaiting trial, during which your innocence was stolen by the inmates and you have become a true criminal. you turn to a life of petty crime to pay off your lawyer.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
i wish Kegereneku would return to his former glory as a great corrupter and stop being an insane person.

catter

Wish granted, he becomes his true self and corrupts perfectly. But he has an issue with his double and doesn't have time to post any real good corruptions, he can corrupt in an insane way though!

I wish to be innocent again.

Barazen

Wish.... granted.
You catter, are now perfectly innocent in every sense of the word. So innocent you grow bored of the place you live and wander off on your own to have an adventure.

The police still search for you to this day.

I wish i lived in the fallout commonwealth.

tocsin1990

Granted, but you are a Child of the Atom, and you slowly succumb to radiation poisoning.

I wish Bidets were commonplace in American bathrooms.

Kegereneku

Granted, however for some reason washstand become incredibly rare in American bathrooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last time I didn't made a wish so someone else would, but now I'm wishing for NOTHING !
-------
Write an Event