Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by NewJack, February 28, 2016, 11:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mumblemumble

Quoteno protection for facts, truth, freedom of thought

So the very basis of logic was abritrarily plucked from existence? I must admit you are creative...

Granted, but "fun" includes teasing people for politically incorrect things, and ability to discuss anything, regardless if its offensive, so long as no threats or slurs are used.

Basically, if you aren't having fun, you are free to leave  ;D

I wish for a dish of fish so delish!
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

Kegereneku

Granted, a dish of delicious fish are served to you on a silver platter, however some Creationist appear and claim that those fish are fake made by Darwinist (edit: because of vestigial leg, happy?). You try to ignore him and eat but he accuse you of trying to hide the evidences and take the dish from you. You call him a thief but "random stranger" get in your ways to tell you to stop suppressing discussion.
You never get to actually eat it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish I wasn't so tempted to have this kind of fun with you. (Last time I swear)
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !

mumblemumble

Granted, but it is a difficult road to pull away from being malicious and overly tribal in the face of logic. The pathway to enlightenment is open, but I'll be damned if its not an impressive hike up there. PREPARE FOR METAPHORICAL BLISTERS AND SORE LEGS!

I wish you might stop straw-manning differing opinions (Seriously, I've never heard a single creationist say fish were fake.. ...bible acknowledges fish)

EDIT : if the fish was GMO, and made by a Darwinist scientist, wouldn't the creationist be correct?
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

Kegereneku

Hush, my fault it was too easy. Please reserve your righteous rant for others topics.
Also, the magical genie bureaucracy lost you last wish and couldn't process it, but offer you a new one for free*. I swear I won't be the one answering it.

*See Condition of Utilization
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !

mabor0shi

Wish Granted: You... wat?
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

catter

Ok, he gets his free wish, but then it gets corrupted by you because you can't help yourself. Genie rule No. 1: You gave the wish, you grant it. This rule is brought to you by the Disney Corporation and all its products and creations.

I wish the rules of magical wish granting and corrupting didn't apply to me.

mabor0shi

Wish granted: A new, even stricter set of rules is applied to you. You are given a list of acceptable wishes and corruptions, which you must adhere to under penalty of becoming like mumblemumble. You are even assigned a specific genie: However, one of the wishes allowed to you is to go back to the normal rules and regulations.

I wish we would go back to the time before Hell Apartment.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

BetaSpectre

Wish granted, but you've been sent back to a time before there was space. And were crushed smaller than the size of an atom.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wish for 1+2 to equal 3
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

mumblemumble

Granted, but there ends up being a very messy tear filled paternity battle first, and intense mistrust of the woman

I wish I knew what hells apartment was.

-----

mabor0shi

Wish granted: You learn about the Hell Apartment. The knowledge is simultaneously so boring and so disturbing, your mind makes it into a repressed memory. You can no longer remember the pile of wishes upon wishes inside of wishes that are call-backs to previous wishes attempting to undo other wishes which brought about the Hell Apartment scenario. Neither can anyone else, because we are in a time before it happened. For the rest of your life, you are plagued by an image of Kegereneku tickling catter in front of a sink full of dishes, but you can't remember why.

I wish for this to be the last mention of the Hell Apartment.

mumblemumble

Granted...for the next sentance.

then its mentioned again.

Seriously wish I knew what hells appartment is, google wasn't conclusive.

Plzkthnx

-----

mumblemumble

Granted, thanks to a pm informing me, but it wasn't as interesting as I hoped, and now I look like an asshole for double posting. 

:(

I wish I had chameleon like skin to change races

-----

Facepunch

Granted, but every time you use your ability, it causes excruciating agony, and it makes you more and more hideous and grotesque until nobody can bear to look at you. It's also extremely sensitive, to the point where the slightest breeze feels like a hail of knives.

I wish I could find all the stuff I lose on a daily basis.

mumblemumble

Granted, but all of it is found by tripping over it when near crosswalks or stairs, followed by a 20 second period of paralysis. On the bright side, you learn to track stuff better.

I wish rimworld v17 had z levels, yet was just as efficient due to tynan finding GROSSLY inefficient coding.

-----

Facepunch

Granted, but rimworld only runs on Windows ME.
(I would be entirely okay with that corruption, you have no idea how frustrating it is to lose the amount of stuff I do. Usually I end up with a lot more than 20 seconds down the drain and a scrape by the time Ive found something)

I wish I had access to a form of food that had all of the nutrients I need for the day.