The shameless self-advertising thread!

Started by jzero, January 19, 2016, 12:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jzero

HEY. you there!, yes you! have you ever made something that you think is great and want people to see it but you can't be bothered actually going up to real people and showing it to them?. Than have I got the thread for you!. Here, there is no judgement, here you can self-advertise to your hearts content!. now, let's get started!.
Actual cannibal shia labeouf.

Shinzy

If it wasn't such a big effort I'd make my own shameless self advertising thread and shamelessly advertise it in this one

jzero

Now I feel as though I need to make something to shamelessly advertise on this thread. Maybe I can make a thread advertising shinzy's advertisement while also advertising this page for advertisement of advertising. Shamelessly ;)

Coenmcj

Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

jzero

Quote from: Coenmcj on January 19, 2016, 08:15:29 PM
How Shameless.

i can't believe you shamelessly advertised you're opinion of shamelessness. What shamelessness

Shinzy

Quote from: jzero on January 20, 2016, 05:48:21 PM
Quote from: Coenmcj on January 19, 2016, 08:15:29 PM
How Shameless.

i can't believe you shamelessly advertised you're opinion of shamelessness. What shamelessness

*gasp* Liar much
you specifically said "There is no judgement here"

jzero

JimmyAgnt007

HEY EVERYONE!  READ MY WEBCOMIC!  LINK IN MY SIG!

the last few comics have shared a bit of the theme from RIMworld.

Snownova

I've posted the first alpha of The Last Ark, a spiritual successor to Sierra's 1994 game "Alien Legacy". You command a colony ship on a mission to colonize the Olympia solar system, explore planets, build colonies and research technologies.
http://www.indiedb.com/games/the-last-ark

Listen1

Well i'm a 23 old men that is going to get married tomorrow. To a woman who giggled when I talked about things that happened in my rimworld colony. It's a long dream come true.

A Friend

I have a deviantart account... http://sentientline.deviantart.com/
If anyone's interested in seeing what I may come up with in the future... I guess.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Coenmcj

Quote from: A Friend on January 22, 2016, 06:36:52 AM
I have a deviantart account... http://sentientline.deviantart.com/
If anyone's interested in seeing what I may come up with in the future... I guess.
THE LINES ARE SENTIENT, RUN FOR TH-... THE HILLS HAVE LINES!

Quote from: Listen1 on January 22, 2016, 04:27:43 AM
Well i'm a 23 old men that is going to get married tomorrow. To a woman who giggled when I talked about things that happened in my rimworld colony. It's a long dream come true.
Congratulations dude! Hope you have a beautiful wedding, devoid of falling ship parts to ruin your day. :P
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

jzero

lovin' all this shameless self-advertising and i hope all these thing go great for you guys. But remember i reserve the right to judge ALL of you  ;)

JimmyAgnt007

Quote from: jzero on January 22, 2016, 07:12:28 PM
lovin' all this shameless self-advertising and i hope all these thing go great for you guys. But remember i reserve the right to judge ALL of you  ;)

Feel free to judge my comic, I do more updates the more often people remind me of it.

Snownova

Quote from: jzero on January 22, 2016, 07:12:28 PM

Please, judge away. I'm dying for some feedback on my game.