[MODPACK] (Alpha 5) All In One Mod Pack (ON HOLD)

Started by Jerethi50, July 16, 2014, 11:38:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ender

I'm really glad that someone has done this, ecstatic in fact. This pack truly adds every mod i was just about to go and download separately, as i try and keep up with them myself, but ultimately get to lazy. I really hope you try your best to keep this working and updated through out all of the updates to RimWorld actual.

Cheers man, and thanks!
The voices in my head tell me to burn colonists....

Jerethi50

Quote from: Ender on July 17, 2014, 10:01:09 AM
I'm really glad that someone has done this, ecstatic in fact. This pack truly adds every mod i was just about to go and download separately, as i try and keep up with them myself, but ultimately get to lazy. I really hope you try your best to keep this working and updated through out all of the updates to RimWorld actual.

Cheers man, and thanks!

I'm glad you like the mod, I am planning on keeping it up to date to the best of my ability, cant promise anything but i dont forsee any issues arising that would prevent me from being able to.

I am planning on adding T's mods in the next update http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=4373.0 I have a poll for you guys, two actually, T's mods add new fruits, (and change berries) If i want to make them packable into crates I need more room on the workbench list, I have been thinking of making two different canning benches, One for fruits and veggies and one for Meat products, so my question is this, Would you guys prefer to have every food type packable and thus have to build two separate canning benches, or would you prefer to leave it as one and not be able to crate pack everything. To vote just say Aye Or nay, for example "Canning: Aye" would be a vote yes for being able to crate pack all foods. Second poll, T's mod also has optional files to make cotton crop required to make beds, Would you guys prefer that I Make the beds use cotton or not ?again vote in aye or nay For example "Bedding: Nay" would be a vote against needing cotton to make beds. If you use this mod and care about your voice being heard in its development now is your chance, I will wait at least two days before making the next version of the mod to allow voting to conclude.

forsaken1111

For the poll:

Canning: Aye
Bedding: Aye

Also, is there any chance you can make Agave farmable? If one of the mods already does this, I may have missed it.

mrofa

All i do is clutter all around.

ianfkyeah

Most useful mod ever. Please incorporate more mods, fantastic stuff.

Killaim

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

TenSaidYes

Two Canning Stations: Aye
Cotton Beds: Aye

I'm always glad for extra furniture with which to adequately clutter my colonists' homes. My chef's kitchen is currently a little sparse, with only the butcher's table,  cook stove, and nano-storage. With a pair of canning workbenches, I think my next house design might actually come out looking like a real-world kitchen with counters and oven and everything.

Of course, I'm still having issues getting people to eat in their own homes. Maybe one day there'll be a way to tell those damn-fool colonists where it's okay for them to take food and items from on an individual basis.

Jerethi50

If you put a single storage spot in each room, assign it to meals only, they will wake up, grab the food and eat it. most of the time.

TenSaidYes

Quote from: Jerethi50 on July 17, 2014, 11:16:41 PM
If you put a single storage spot in each room, assign it to meals only, they will wake up, grab the food and eat it. most of the time.

Oh, how I wish it worked out that way! I keep doing precisely that, but at least three fourths of the time they don't eat right away when they get up and instead go start a job, get half-way through, realize they're starving, and go run off to loot their neighbors' fridge.

What a bunch of jerks!

Xyereth

I loaded up this mod, after just buying the game, and it froze on closing the mods screen, and now the game will not start, will just blackscreen. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Jerethi50

Quote from: xyereth on July 18, 2014, 02:53:26 AM
I loaded up this mod, after just buying the game, and it froze on closing the mods screen, and now the game will not start, will just blackscreen. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

hmm, No, Thats very odd, no one else has reported any issues either, and the mod shouldent require anything. Make sure there arent double directorys inside your mod folder i.e. It should be Rimworld\mods\Aiomod Inside that should be an about folder, a defs folder, so on and so forth, if its rimworld\mods\aiomod\aiomod then it isnt installed right.

ztkpeppard

Thanks for making this modpack and also thanks to the mod creators for allowing the making of this pack. :D

Killaim

suddenly all wild food plants are gone - and muffalos and other wild life is not really respawning super quickly if at all.

Jerethi50

Quote from: Killaim on July 18, 2014, 10:17:10 AM
suddenly all wild food plants are gone - and muffalos and other wild life is not really respawning super quickly if at all.

I could use some more information, like what type of map generated for you, if you have been harvesting the wild plants a lot, or have there been a lot of fires burning them, things like that. also what type of plants you had to start with and what type of wildlife, so on and so forth.