Your Cheapest Ideas

Started by Tynan, October 09, 2013, 12:17:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rsuk

Townies - outlander town visitors - should sometimes sell or buy furniture. Maybe only high quality ones. And stuff like charged batteries.

Tribes should have a good chance to sell rare leathers, fine and lavish meals, devilstrand, and other rare natural resources.

Idara

Colonists should get a mood boost when performing activities (Mining, construction etc) they are "Passionate" about (similar to the Green Thumb trait). Eg an Artist should feel happy when creating art etc. To balance it, you could have colonist loathe certain activities, and get a mood penalty when performing those.

blub01

increase quantity of bionics (especially arm prosthetics) sold. might be just rng being rng, but i literally had to spawn in 15 trade ships via debug menu to get some arm prosthetics.
Quote from: Zobaken on September 02, 2015, 12:37:37 AM
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

dragoduval

Make a hunting trainable for animals. Would be nice to have my cougar or dogs hunt small animal, and save me time.

Also make ThinkTree a bit easier to mod. Got tired of crashing after playing whit it for nothing :D.
Im making my own mod !!!! Also im pretty sure that i started World Wars 3.....

Also if i spawn too many subject then dont mind me, i'm just bored at school :D. Damn 3 hours long video's....

Limdood

Quote from: hector212121 on April 19, 2016, 11:39:55 AM
Pff, you don't think they'd have genemodded the crap out of those?

Maybe if it can be made tribal only.

Anyway, my own idea? Poison.

For instance, cobras should have poison. Because cobras are poisonous snakes.

I like the idea of including poison, but cobras already have a "poison" though its almost unnoticeable.  Cobra bites will start giving your pawns toxic buildup, but very slowly, especially considering their high damage.  I had a colonist attacked by several cobras and incapacitated...when i killed the cobras and rescued him, he had 16% toxic buildup (which is the same "disease" that builds up during toxic fallout)

Nofear001

If boars can be trained to haul....
Can we get monkeys trained to clean?

Heoric

I apologise if this has been suggested but I haven't time to check the thread atm but have you considered earthquakes to break down walls and drop ceilings that have little support.

MythicalEwok

Gates/fences that animals cannot pass but your colonists can, To keep critters out of crops if the growing zone is outside. Tamed animals could never cross them but wild ones have a chance to dig under if they are hungry enough.
"Guess I'll have to eat the cats"

Wulfekinion

I think it would be awesome to have guns that can transfer poison to a target, or maybe being able to repair mechs and having them as helpers. Also on the mech note, More Mechs.

Raing

Hi guys, I would like to offer you such an idea, the game has very few small arms, edged weapons,turrets I'm suggesting to add a very famous weapons such as AK-47, m4a4,a butterfly knife,also add different types of turrets in studies such as the grenade turrets, Pyros, turrets,plasma turrets, and the like.  ::)

OmniTitan

UI in Work tab allows colonists to be reordered and put under headings. This would allow for easier specialization with large colonies.

Raing

Hello, I would like to put more of their studies all can learn for a few hours, that would be great if the studies would have been the anesthesia,the production of the new good weapons on the bench such as for example AK-47 wood and metal or m4a4,I don't know how you like this idea well I think you can add things like gloves which will improve the work of the colonists,so all sorts of interesting buildings which will not give bored.  :)

Raing

Hello, I would like you to add such things as a lock of a solar Eclipse and solar flares that these things could be crafted after their study,and to do them was very difficult,because at the beginning of the game you can cope without these things but when winter comes and there comes the Eclipse or solar flare,not enough power on the heater or light, and the colonists don't like that they start to get sick from the flu to asthma,and there's nothing you can do because abruptly stop working all devices.   8)

SheepLover

Hi! I've never posted on this forum before! Figured this would be a great place to post a few random ideas I had floating around. I've been surprised at the variety of animals present in the game but I think it would be cool to see even a few more. Sheep, ducks, goats for farm animal types and maybe gophers, gnus and emus for more wild ones. Oh and giant snails. Giants snails would be wonderful. Actually, forget all that other stuff I said before. Just add in giant snails. That would be so great. Easily a $45+ game with giant snails included.

Pewpew

Meteor strike event. Basically a Smallish chunk of space rock smacks down on the map somewhere with a bit of an explosion and fire around the impact site and once all thats settled down you have a chunk of random ore sitting in the impact area. Dangerous if it hits your colony but otherwise free ore.