[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

RobBrown4PM

Anyway to get the last 13 version of Rimworld, I thought I still had it but I guess not. I would like to go back to playing the last A13 version of the mod.

Devinel

I love your mod. plz continue! i gotta admit in 3.0 found several techtree related bugs that confused me really hard. PLZ PLZ continue. I will send this project money every month. i cant find words for the love i found in this game. i played several 100s of hours and as i see ur progress i will keep starting new tribes over and over. plz dont die and keep going

Chiasm

Quote from: Wikiultimate on August 20, 2016, 01:08:19 PM
Found a bug with regard to pallets & hampers (possibly other storage items, but have not tested yet). If you load them with 1 single item, it seems that on a re-load not all the stored data is saved so some of the items are lost. For example i had 400+ muffalo meat on one pallet last night, when i loaded up the game today i was down to just 75. Meat was stored in a freezer, so no spoilage, and i had it forbidden so it was not used in cooking.

I am using the version of 14e HCSK as of august 18th.

note: looks to have effected hides stored in hampers in the same way, can load 300+ deer hide in one hamper, but on reload down to just 75.

Same problem. If you have debug on it gives an error about stacksize then lower it.

FlipFlop1st

Is it still not possible to plant rice?
Got 30 riceseed and researched  Agriculture 1 and Vegetable Research 1.

How to fix?

FlipFlop1st

I love this modpack! further questions:
- why is there no stacksplit (ammo)
- why do I have to click for every single woodplank in the bill menu, with stoneblocks its 5 per click (kindl the same)
- assign menu: why do my pawns cant carry more than the assignt weapons? (tools, second weapon)
- the assign menu has a bug, in the menu the bulk bar is red, but its not red outside the menu

keep up the great work!

Owlchemist

Quote from: FlipFlop1st on August 20, 2016, 09:27:38 PM
- why is there no stacksplit (ammo)
- assign menu: why do my pawns cant carry more than the assignt weapons? (tools, second weapon)

Yeah, these two points are both what cause you to need to make weapon assignments (to regulate their carried ammo), but also be a bit annoyed by them, because you'll have to make an assignment for every extra variant as well, like if you want them to carry tools.

Though I don't think any of that is specific to hardcore SK, and is just one of its included mods.

Se7en

Quote from: FlipFlop1st on August 20, 2016, 09:11:18 PM
Is it still not possible to plant rice?
Got 30 riceseed and researched  Agriculture 1 and Vegetable Research 1.

How to fix?

How to fix? Research more until you can plant rice or take potato seeds with you next time

CheekiestBreekiest

I am experiencing a regular problem with
"Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
at System.collections.GenericList`1[RimWorld.Though_Situational].get_Item(Int32 index) [0x000000] in <filename-unknown>:0
at RimWorld.SituationalThoughHandler.CheckRecalculateSituationalThoughtsAffectingMoodState() [0x000000] in <filename-unknown>:0
"

The stacktrace goes on to complain about drawing Colonists on the GUI bar. This error will pop ~30 times a minute, causing the GUI to flicker something chronic. Does anyone have any idea what this is caused by? I am using the newest version and am fairly sure I overwrote everything.

Zakhad

Enlightened was causing the gui to flicker and was removed on yesterdays github i think

Enjoying the last couple of days worth of changes on the github, with the RA assists/changes to hardcore sk from yesterday. The primitive play style is great from an immersion sense, its feasible to survive for a while without ship chunks. It make for a nice sense of progression to what you'd normally start as default to on alpha 13

My only pet peeve right now is with Misc incidents and permanently losing people due to the trigger for them to return not happening (been over to his mod forum and similar people are having this issue)

Yes I have tried editing the code with various combinations the only thing I haven't tried is deleting it but then i'd lose my people :S

<li Class="Incidents.MapComponent_ColonistsOutsideMap_RumorOf">
<Active>True</Active> (Have tried False/Null
<ExitMapCell>(0, 0, 5)</ExitMapCell>
<returnTicks>0</returnTicks> (Tried various numbers from 0-1100)
<autoDeactivateTicks>0</autoDeactivateTicks> (This keeps defaulting back up to 12000 each time i change it)
<PawnsOutOfMap>

Edit - Okay I have noticed that this consistently (Image below) appears each time the event for them to return triggers so its an invalid item spawn and its stuck in an eternal loop but this could just be 1 item out of 50 items after say if this item gets fixed.

The only melee weapons they have are two pawns with pickaxes in there inventory (gun in mainhand) can someone verify that the pickaxes are not corrupt?

Pickaxe 1
<li Class="Infusion.ThingWithInfusions">
<def>TFJ_Tool_Mining_Pickaxe</def>
<id>TFJ_Tool_Mining_Pickaxe226783</id>
<pos>(274, 0, 254)</pos>
<health>80</health>
<stackCount>1</stackCount>
<stuff>Bronze</stuff>
<verbTracker>
<verbs>
<li Class="Verb_MeleeAttack">
<loadID>4426573</loadID>
</li>
</verbs>

Pickaxe 2
<li Class="Infusion.ThingWithInfusions">
<def>TFJ_Tool_Mining_Pickaxe</def>
<id>TFJ_Tool_Mining_Pickaxe226783</id>
<pos>(274, 0, 254)</pos>
<health>80</health>
<stackCount>1</stackCount>
<stuff>Bronze</stuff>
<verbTracker>
<verbs>
<li Class="Verb_MeleeAttack">
<loadID>4426573</loadID>
</li>
                                                                                                 </verbs>

http://pastebin.com/Z8w1vn4J

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Szara

Quote from: CheekiestBreekiest on August 20, 2016, 10:57:20 PM
I am experiencing a regular problem with
"Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
at System.collections.GenericList`1[RimWorld.Though_Situational].get_Item(Int32 index) [0x000000] in <filename-unknown>:0
at RimWorld.SituationalThoughHandler.CheckRecalculateSituationalThoughtsAffectingMoodState() [0x000000] in <filename-unknown>:0
"

The stacktrace goes on to complain about drawing Colonists on the GUI bar. This error will pop ~30 times a minute, causing the GUI to flicker something chronic. Does anyone have any idea what this is caused by? I am using the newest version and am fairly sure I overwrote everything.

I've got that same problem, but no solution.. I just turn off auto-open on the debug and try to ignore it.

Another bug that is popping up recently is that my pawns go to 'standing' while having some error with their job picking.

It always starts like this,

No free workers for breadth-first traversal. Either BFS recurred deeper than 8, or a bug has put this system in an inconsistent state. Resetting.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

Connor started 10 jobs in one tick. thinkResult=(job=Refuel A=Thing_CoalPowerPlant1684634 B=Thing_Charcoal2173616 sourceNode=RimWorld.JobGiver_Work) lastJobGiver=RimWorld.JobGiver_Work

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

And repeats that line about starting 10 jobs in a tick a ton, though it repeats the whole thing fairly quickly. It wasn't too bad earlier but now I have to constantly tell my pawns to do things else most of them just want to stand around.

Yest' chelovék, yest' probléma. Net chelovéka, net problémy.
If there is a person, there is a problem. If there is no person, then there is no problem.

Griffith

Using GitHub release, turned off Prepare Carefully so the spaceship crashing wont slaughter all my guys at once.. now none of them spawn haha

Zakhad

Quote from: Griffith on August 21, 2016, 02:18:07 AM
Using GitHub release, turned off Prepare Carefully so the spaceship crashing wont slaughter all my guys at once.. now none of them spawn haha

Are you using crash landing mod? That shouldn't be effected by prepare carefully, your dying due to ammo exploding probably. or you set to hard mode on the crash landing config where it quite literally is a crash landing 50-90% fatality you'll be lucky to have 1 person or 2 with a missing leg or arm etc.

If that's not the case you can just select arrival method in the scenario editor before you get to prepare carefully I always selected standing. unless I'm going for a theme.

popster99

tangerinelabs ambient jams mod doesn't work with this :(

Griffith

Quote from: Zakhad on August 21, 2016, 02:24:42 AM
Quote from: Griffith on August 21, 2016, 02:18:07 AM

Are you using crash landing mod? That shouldn't be effected by prepare carefully, your dying due to ammo exploding probably. or you set to hard mode on the crash landing config where it quite literally is a crash landing 50-90% fatality you'll be lucky to have 1 person or 2 with a missing leg or arm etc.

If that's not the case you can just select arrival method in the scenario editor before you get to prepare carefully I always selected standing. unless I'm going for a theme.

What type of theme do you enjoy? I need a bit of inspiration :).
Also @Skyark, whats the chance of getting a feature like skilledbuilder added back in?

FlipFlop1st

Hi,

which research do I need to use rice seeds? The "help" says Agriculture 1 and Vegetable Research 1 is enough.
Is someone using rice?