26 (30.2%)
Other dragonlike creatures
10 (11.6%)
other - please comment bellow the other
3 (3.5%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Voting closed: January 01, 2016, 07:09:04 AM

mew_the_pinkmin

Can you put a .zip download available i don`t like dealing with .rar files. (i have no  programs for rar)
NoBadOrganThoughts        BigBatteries        PlantSaver

harpo99999

Quote from: mew_the_pinkmin on January 25, 2016, 12:50:22 PM
Can you put a .zip download available i don`t like dealing with .rar files. (i have no  programs for rar)
you could look at (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm) and choose the program to suit your operating system, also 7zip can work with rar files (download from this link http://www.7-zip.org/download.html)

Vas

This is more what I imagined a dragon mod for Rimworld to be like.  Dragon raids.  :|
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

Randomdude_452

Beathrus

Quote from: Vas on January 28, 2016, 09:41:25 AM

This is more what I imagined a dragon mod for Rimworld to be like.  Dragon raids.  :|

Screw that Majesty Mission. Pain in the arse. x.x

ORCACommander

Korn.Mil

Willing to see this mod for A13 Version, with events and threats

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

noobonthisforum

blaze7736

Maby one-day kind of had to stop modding rim world and move on to other paying gigs, feel free to play around with the code but this does need a fair bit of work to update due to the c# scripts probably being outdated as well as the xml