Alpha 13 screenshots?

Started by juanval, March 29, 2016, 06:50:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

juanval

It would be nice for players, while we are waiting for the release, to see some screenshots showing something interesting of the new update.

Come on, Tynan, don't be shy and show us something  :-*

humblebundle

english is not my main language, that should explain a lot...

Devon_v

This is where, if I had the private build, I would post screen shots of the title screen and options menu.

JimmyAgnt007

If I had them, Id post screens from Alphas 1 and 3

dareddevil7

If I had a build I'd be sworn to secrecy

Coenmcj

'Alpha 13' Screenshot. ;)
https://gyazo.com/aee707a08ace0d9c8e61f9434a81f085

Sorry dude, but it'd be unlikely that Ty will release a few screenshots before the release date, it's just his policy of things. :)
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

juanval

Ok. If Tynan doesn't show anything until release that's not a problem. The release is a matter of days. I can wait.  8)

panggul_mas

Quote from: juanval on March 29, 2016, 07:33:42 PM

The release is a matter of days. I can wait.  8)

iwanttobelieve.png

Devon_v

Strictly speaking, the amount of time remaining until the release can in fact be measured in days.

panggul_mas

Strictly speaking, the amount of time until the heat death of the universe can be measured in days too.

I'm sorry - I'm just having a powerfully visceral lesson in time perception subjectivity due to chronic hype fatigue. I know, I really know in my heart, that we will all be dead and gone, long gone, before A13 is released.

I'll see you in heaven with the angels.

ItchyFlea

Quote from: panggul_mas on March 30, 2016, 04:59:47 PM
I know, I really know in my heart, that we will all be dead and gone, long gone, before A13 is released.

I like to believe that we'll live to see the day A13 is released. However I suspect the shock of actually seeing the words "A13 is released" will kill us.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

mumblemumble

Soon™

Seriously though,  i doubt it will be much further out.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

PotatoeTater

Quote from: ItchyFlea on March 30, 2016, 07:01:00 PM
Quote from: panggul_mas on March 30, 2016, 04:59:47 PM
I know, I really know in my heart, that we will all be dead and gone, long gone, before A13 is released.

I like to believe that we'll live to see the day A13 is released. However I suspect the shock of actually seeing the words "A13 is released" will kill us.

"ItchyFlea has died of shock"
Life is Strange