[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

Ykara

Quote from: K4_Kydure on June 21, 2015, 12:39:50 PM
I'm also having issues with the mod. My colonist can't install any bionics or organs added by this mod, only stock parts. I'm not sure what could be causing the issue but I'm certain that I have no conflicting mods.
Sounds like you still use 1.4, have you downloaded the fix already?

Hiztaar

Simple question but... How can we heal bad backs exactly ? It's a torso malus and I can't find a prosthetic that can fit...
"What do you mean, "*They* cut the power ?"

[B18] United States Colonial Marines (Aliens) - All mods

Ykara

Quote from: Hiztaar on June 23, 2015, 01:24:08 PM
Simple question but... How can we heal bad backs exactly ? It's a torso malus and I can't find a prosthetic that can fit...
It's not a torso problem, this mod makes it a spine problem. But all colonists who spawned with bad backs before you have installed this mod are not affected by this change and you can't heal their bad back. I think that's your problem.

Hiztaar

Yes, I confirm :)

But second thing. I have a colonist suffering Dementia. I built a Brain stimulator and succesfuly installed it. Since then, my colonist has been stuck on the bed with moving, consciousness and manipulation set to "none". So I removed the brain implant and he died (guess that's normal). But why did he was stuck on the bed definitely unable to do anything ?

demacrex

It may have been a combination of other injuries or even the anesthetic which leaves them unconscious for a time after surgery, although I thought that the brain stimulator was for old gunshot wounds etc not sure as I've never used it, I tend to sell anyone who has dementia :P
If Rimworld taught me anything, it's that 95% of your problems can be killed and eaten.

Hiztaar

Well. I guess after one week stuck in the bed it was not anzsthetic. He had no other injury ^^

Ykara

Quote from: Hiztaar on June 23, 2015, 02:49:10 PM

But second thing. I have a colonist suffering Dementia. I built a Brain stimulator and succesfuly installed it. Since then, my colonist has been stuck on the bed with moving, consciousness and manipulation set to "none". So I removed the brain implant and he died (guess that's normal). But why did he was stuck on the bed definitely unable to do anything ?
That's strange. I really don't have a clue why this happened. Do you have a screenshot of the colonist? It could help.
And a little tip: Don't use the brain stimulator on colonists with dementia. Dementia is not as bad as the effects of the stimulator. The brain stimulator is meant to make colonists with serious brain damage useful again. I wouldn't even recommend it with half the brain destroyed.

Ninefinger

Quote from: Ykara on June 24, 2015, 09:11:02 AM
Quote from: Hiztaar on June 23, 2015, 02:49:10 PM

That's strange. I really don't have a clue why this happened. Do you have a screenshot of the colonist? It could help.
And a little tip: Don't use the brain stimulator on colonists with dementia. Dementia is not as bad as the effects of the stimulator. The brain stimulator is meant to make colonists with serious brain damage useful again. I wouldn't even recommend it with half the brain destroyed.
The AI Chip is what yo want i believe.

Hiztaar

DrKrieger

Vascar

Yes, aul1999, it seems to be.

On a side note I can't install a steel arm on my guys. The peg leg worked, but I haven't tested any others

Ykara

Zombie Apocalypse Fix Released!

Quote from: aul1999 on June 24, 2015, 02:08:36 PM
Is that mod Compatibe with the Zombie Apocalypse mod?
No, it's not. But now it is! Just look at the main post and download it. And please read the readme ^^

Quote from: Vascar on June 25, 2015, 02:20:04 PM
Yes, aul1999, it seems to be.

On a side note I can't install a steel arm on my guys. The peg leg worked, but I haven't tested any others
That's because the peg leg is a vanilla item. But now everything is compatible if you install the fix properly.

Goldsmyths

Something I noted while using the Steel Arm, when I install it on a person with their original arms intact, it does not harvest the arm like you do when installing peg leg on a healthy person.

Also, have my thanks, now I've been practically "disassembling" my prisoners to be sold separately to pirate traders. If anything, I'm looking for a pacifying brain replacement so my prisoners don't go berserk. Or a cheaper arm substitute, steel arms cost more than the price of an original arm.

AllenWL

Quote from: Ykara on June 24, 2015, 09:11:02 AM
I just wish the description implied this more.
I thought it was just supposed to boost current brain functions(in my defense, it did say consciousness +10%), so I gave it to one of my guys who where perfectly healthy.....
That's one mistake you won't repeat twice.