[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

Ectoplasm

I started a new colony to check, after removing MAI (it's a modded version of MIA, the one by haplo https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=3612.0 ; I think it's a custom setup of mods anyway). I hacked off 2 off my colonists left arms, and yep I could then stitch them back in, so it would seem that MAI / this version doesn't play well with EPOE, which is a great shame as both mods are excellent. As a side note, I wonder if my colonists got their own arms back and were lying there in abject pain and misery thinking FFS why chop it off my arm in the first place. I also wonder if I could give my of my irritating pawns Frankenstein surgery and swap their left and right arms over.

Thanks.

Florius

I removed a leg once which missed a foot. Then I placed it on another pawn, and he had magically a foot again! Made me chuckle as well hehe!

Ectoplasm

I was pondering on mod order importance, and loaded an older colony but having haplo's MAI version above EPOE.. Was something like Core > CCL > MAI with EPOE further down, and I could go Frankenstein mode again with swapping body parts. Happy days! I'm going to start off a new colony with both mods and check it pans out, or if it was a one time fluke. Happy Frankeinsteining Florius & all.

Florius

Please let us and the mod makers know if it works in a certain order, so they can place it on their mod page! Usefull for everyone!

Bonbonkocher

Translation errors / forgotten

Craft adrenaline rib

Please revise it for the German translation

Kulverstukass

I have no option to "Install *any* rib replacement"; should pawn loose it before being able to receive such operation?
Crafting and buying them, and other type of organs works just fine.
Keep calm and become one with Russia, da?

chaotix14

Here's a question, I've been wondering about a bit. If someone were to have a surrogate/synth heart would they still be at risk of an heart attack?

FFpotato

I can't find the download for the A11 version anywhere, can someone link it to me?

Kulverstukass

Quote from: Kulverstukass on September 12, 2015, 09:45:14 AM
I have no option to "Install *any* rib replacement"; should pawn loose it before being able to receive such operation?
Crafting and buying them, and other type of organs works just fine.
Welp, found a solution - Latta's mods "ASA" and "A Dog Said..." was loaded after Expanded Prosthetics, changing mods order fixed it, made all ribs available. :P
Keep calm and become one with Russia, da?

Ectoplasm

I wanted to ask if you have any plans to expand this already prolific mod to include things like torso or scar fixing?

There are other mods out there to do this, but sadly those mods and this one do not seem to play well together. Skullywag has a dermal re-generator mod for example, but I've never managed to get both it and your mod working at the same time (has anyone out of curiosity?). So I ask if there is any chance you could implement additional features to fix up our little pawns aliments further, by adding features not currently in EPOE?

Either way, thank you for this mod!

Lady Wolf

Quote from: Ectoplasm on September 16, 2015, 07:47:53 AM
So I ask if there is any chance you could implement additional features to fix up our little pawns aliments further, by adding features not currently in EPOE?

I too would really love some kind of tech that would let me fix/remove scars off colonists, needing to replace an entire leg to fix the stab scars can get a bit expensive, (and difficult in the case of prostophobes) but the scars to the neck and torso areas are currently irremovable.

LustrousWolf

What does the exo skeleton suit do? And what do all the ribs do? SO that would be the medical rib, drugged rib and the adrenaline rib do?

Cornuthaum

Quote from: LustrousWolf on September 16, 2015, 02:20:47 PM
What does the exo skeleton suit do? And what do all the ribs do? SO that would be the medical rib, drugged rib and the adrenaline rib do?

To check what any prosthetic does, order a crafting bill, then go to Details, and click the I icon in the upper right corner of the detail window - the exosuit, for instance, is another +25 or 30% moving and manipulation (with advanced bionic legs, arms, brain stimulator and AI chip, you get hilarious speeds - my primary melee pawn has a move speed of almost 25 tiles per second).

The exosuit is, pound for pound,  by far the best investment of vancidium - you get so much more bang for your buck compared to the other Advanced bionics, since it only costs 5 Vancidium.

--

Also, I have one question: Could we have Tier 2 rib replacements that /aren't/ specialized? That is, just a regular Steel + Medicine rib replacement for shattered ribs, not a fancy adrenaline/medical/beer rib.

vXenonv

For some reason whenever I try and craft Glass Eyes they can't finish. They sit indefinitely at Work Left: 0. Other prosthetic recipes work however.