[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

jonbrant

Quote from: dareddevil7 on February 19, 2015, 07:25:10 PM
Quote from: elStrages on February 19, 2015, 06:38:52 PM
Quote from: dareddevil7 on February 19, 2015, 06:12:55 PM
Quote from: elStrages on February 19, 2015, 06:00:14 PM
Looks like I have another rival. My mod Cybernetic Storm and Extended Surgeries needed some competition I suppose :D
Also you have 2 more work benches than me and a 1/4 of the implants lol, might want to condense the work benches where possible, if there is one thing I have learnt its that people don't want to place loads of benches
but your mod is better for making Adam Jensen

Haha true, you can make Adam Jenson, although this mod has a hook hand! *idea steal* ;)
How To Make Your Own Adam Jensen In 5 "Easy" Steps!
Step 1. Get a prosthophobe, Male
Step 2. Have  him get horribly injured in battle
Step 3. Give him ALL THE IMPLANTS!!!
Step 4. Go into \Mods\Core\Defs\ThoughtDefs, go into Thoughts_ConditionsSpecial, find the prosthophobe thought code and change description to "I never asked for this"
Step 5. Enjoy having your own Adam Jensen, who never asked for this
I laughed WAY too hard at this

robotguy4

That_Axe

Hi. Awesome mod, first of all!

I have a question. I have some pawns with torso cars that is causing them pain. I made some synthetic skin to remove their debuff but it seems there is no option to install them. After googling a bit according to a reddit thread it removed a few patches ago but somehow you can still craft it.

If so is there any way to remove torso scars?

I am playing with version 2.0

Ykara

Quote from: Madman666 on March 04, 2017, 08:43:30 PM
Wow, even more news parts! This is just sooo awesome)) Now I just can't wait for full 2.0!)
Thank you!

Quote from: WhiteGoblin on March 06, 2017, 08:38:41 PM
Getting closer and closer to finishing my Borg colony run. (now 22 strong) I'd guestimate I'm about 75% there on crafting every last part for the full conversion. While not yet complete, I managed to just catch this moment live & turned it into a gif for everybody to see the power! Ten Melee Cyborgs versus Fifty Man Tribal Raid (10v50) (reddit). What a moment, it's stuff like that which makes the hundreds of hours & 2.5+ million silver investment worth it.  ;D
Wow! This is amazing! Must have taken a lot of time to cut out all the paused frames! Looks great!

Quote from: lukamandicdl on March 09, 2017, 06:27:00 AM
Hello, i love your mod, just wanna report something you missed in 2.0: you forgot to put in <researchPrerequisite>AdvancedBionics</researchPrerequisite> after lowering the workbench count to 4. Ty again for everything =)
Thanks! Could you point out where exactly I missed it? I can't find it.

Quote from: robotguy4 on March 11, 2017, 06:02:00 PM
Is there a possibility of adding prosthetic fingers?
I could, but I am not going to. You already have bionic hands and I don't want to add "unnecessary" clutter to the mod. Of course, fingers are not completely useless, but they aren't important enough to justify 5, or even one new part in my opinion.

Quote from: That_Axe on March 12, 2017, 05:22:51 AM
Hi. Awesome mod, first of all!

I have a question. I have some pawns with torso cars that is causing them pain. I made some synthetic skin to remove their debuff but it seems there is no option to install them. After googling a bit according to a reddit thread it removed a few patches ago but somehow you can still craft it.

If so is there any way to remove torso scars?

I am playing with version 2.0
Synthethic skin is a bug, yes. At this time there is no option to fix scars with EPOE, but who knows, maybe there will be one :)

lukamandicdl

Quote from: Ykara on March 12, 2017, 09:27:18 AM
Quote from: lukamandicdl on March 09, 2017, 06:27:00 AM
Hello, i love your mod, just wanna report something you missed in 2.0: you forgot to put in <researchPrerequisite>AdvancedBionics</researchPrerequisite> after lowering the workbench count to 4. Ty again for everything =)
Thanks! Could you point out where exactly I missed it? I can't find it.

Haha, you are a funny man, it's your mod =P

Go under RecipeDefs -> Recipe_upgrading station

<RecipeDef Abstract="True" Name="RecipeAdvancedProsthesis">
      <workSpeedStat>SmithingSpeed</workSpeedStat>
      <soundWorking>EPOEAssembling</soundWorking>
      <unfinishedThingDef>UnfinishedProsthesis</unfinishedThingDef>
      <workSkill>Crafting</workSkill>
      <workAmount>10000</workAmount>
      <researchPrerequisite>AdvancedBionics</researchPrerequisite>
      <skillRequirements>
         <li>
            <skill>Crafting</skill>
            <minLevel>10</minLevel>
         </li>
      </skillRequirements>
      <recipeUsers>
         <li>TableBionics</li>
      </recipeUsers>
   </RecipeDef>

Thank you again for everything ^^ Just started playing the game a week ago and when i found about this mod i went bazookas, got about 50% bionic parts on every pawn, just few exoskeleton suits since daaamn its hard to find uranium. Is there even a trader that sells it?

Ykara

Quote from: lukamandicdl on March 12, 2017, 01:18:00 PM
Haha, you are a funny man, it's your mod =P

- cropped -

Thank you again for everything ^^ Just started playing the game a week ago and when i found about this mod i went bazookas, got about 50% bionic parts on every pawn, just few exoskeleton suits since daaamn its hard to find uranium. Is there even a trader that sells it?
Oh, I didn't look there! Thank you, I've fixed it! And good question, I have to take a look at the traders, if no one sells uranium, I would have to change that. Thanks again!

Update 1.92 - Spanish Translation!
Hey there!
I justed wanted to release a quick update, because the wonderful Inquisidor58 has translated this mod to Spanish!
I've also fixed some bugs, for example the non-working clavicle. I forgot to put in some defs, so you couldn't actually install it, but now it all works as intended.
Maybe there will be a new 2.0 preview version soon to show you some of the new features and parts, so stay tuned!
Have fun!

Changes:
*  Added a Spanish Translation! (HUGE thanks to Inquisidor58!)
*  The Artifical Clavicle now actually works as intended
*  Removed the option to craft synthethic skin
*  Updated Chinese Translation
*  Some minor updates to the German translation

lukamandicdl

Ola, just finished checking it and no trader is selling uranium by default. Some got a negligible chance of selling very little of it but its close to nothing. A quick google search shows that Tynan removed uranium from traders in alpha 12 or something because vanilla barely needs any.

Madman666

Exotic traders often have uranium sculptures, which yield a lot of it. You can also stumble upon it while deep-mining (chances are low though and amount are also smallish). And I think you can buy decent amounts when sending caravans to friendly towns. But having a bit more of it on bulk goods and exotic ships could be nice.

JABBA2000

I know this has been asked like 100 times but is there a way you can add that lets you get regular body parts. Like harvesting a leg, arm, foot,hand, ear and so on from a prisoner. I dont like giving my colonists prosthetic arms and legs and when i try the install a peg leg or hook arm thing i get lynx meat. So is there a way to get them in any other way other than cheating them in?

Trigon

You can harvest ears. Harvesting arms and legs was removed for balance reasons.

And uhhhh. What do you mean by you get lynx meat? I think that might be some mod interaction shenanigans.

JABBA2000

Yea  its some mod bs going on. Installed a peg leg for hope of getting a regular leg back and got 4 lynx meat lol. I dont know whats going on. A mod maybe changed the cod or something. I think it would be good being able to harvest arms and legs only after researching it. And it would only work on a medical bed. I hope its added back.

Sebastian Cigar

Hey, I noticed something long ago but didn't bother reporting it for some reason; constructing a basic prosthetics workbench takes 0 work, once all the resources are gathered at the blueprint, it is built instantly.

Xybb

Is it only me or does this mod mess up the research screen? The research nodes in the early parts of the research tree are just cluttered around, which kinda puts me off on using this mod.

Pinkstache

Quote from: Xybb on March 22, 2017, 08:07:41 AM
Is it only me or does this mod mess up the research screen? The research nodes in the early parts of the research tree are just cluttered around, which kinda puts me off on using this mod.
A mod like Organized Research Tab should fix that issue I think. But if it doesn't you could always just get a mod that gives back the old research tab that is a nice clean list.

Xybb