[Mod][A10] Soulkata Mods: Mecha Tank update!!

Started by soulkata, February 19, 2015, 09:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninefinger

Quote from: soulkata on April 10, 2015, 11:33:48 AM
Helps! :)

Awesome, :) now the only thing you need to do is, change the parameters of how large your colony or your wealth is or whatever you use to set the minimum parameters before they can spawn, so that it is not based on how many colonists you have or your wealth and rather make it so that they can only spawn after a certain amount of time passes in game, because for eg if i have a colony that is well established with great defenses and have like 5-8 rows of 10 in a row turrets set up yet still only have like 5 or 6 colonists I am worried that the parameters will not be met still and the ants will still not be able to spawn. so my idea is basically just to give people a fair amount of time to get established and prepare defenses, then unleash them, if they dont get set up in time oh well thats the fun of it. :)

soulkata

Well, that is with the engine of the game ... The mod only creates the Ants, and says how strong each one is!

I believe that only increasing the frequency of raids of the ants is enough to fix this ...

As the public testing of Alpha 10 version have started, I think I'll only release a new version of Alien Ants after the Alpha 10 is released!

Ninefinger

Quote from: soulkata on April 10, 2015, 05:10:42 PM
Well, that is with the engine of the game ... The mod only creates the Ants, and says how strong each one is!

I believe that only increasing the frequency of raids of the ants is enough to fix this ...

As the public testing of Alpha 10 version have started, I think I'll only release a new version of Alien Ants after the Alpha 10 is released!

Sounds great cant wait to see the alpha 10 version, i will definitely be adding it to my ultimate overhaul modpack for alpha 10! :D

DevilKhan

You know, you haven't read the read me first post about mods and how you put them the way they are.

soulkata

soulkata

FACTION GAUNTLET

Description:
Tool used to measure the faction Ballance, or just see enemies fighting themselves!

Changelog & Download
--------------------------------------------------------
Version 0.202 (23/04/2015) (Faction Gauntlet) (Ability Pack v2.02)
* Minor Modifications;

Version 0.100 (16/04/2015)
* Initial Release;

Contributing
I put all the sources and (Defs, C#, Photoshop (With Shapes)) along with the Mod, I would appreciate it if you pass me tips to improve the overall Mod ballance of the Mod.

How to install:
- Unzip the contents of 'Ability Pack' and 'Faction Gauntlet' and place them in your RimWorld/Mods folder.
- Activate the mods in the mod menu in the game.
- Create a New World for this
- Create a New Colony for this
- Activate the Debug tools
- Ansfer the config menus and watch the brawl!

Ninefinger

Hey Soulkata i just downloaded your new updates and for some odd reason im getting this XML error: <castTime>100</castTime> doesn't correspond to any field in type AbilityEffect_Random.

Thanks for the great mod!

soulkata

Quote from: Ninefinger on April 23, 2015, 08:42:10 AM
Hey Soulkata i just downloaded your new updates and for some odd reason im getting this XML error: <castTime>100</castTime> doesn't correspond to any field in type AbilityEffect_Random.

Fixed!

Ninefinger

Quote from: soulkata on April 23, 2015, 11:48:12 AM
Quote from: Ninefinger on April 23, 2015, 08:42:10 AM

Fixed!

YUS! :D Thanks!!!!  :-*   :o   :P

CazemTheNinja

I read on a thread of yours you need textures? Is that still true if so i could submit some for you? Not sure if you will want too but id lile to help out in return for the great mod ;D

soulkata

Quote from: CazemTheNinja on April 29, 2015, 07:15:05 AM
I read on a thread of yours you need textures? Is that still true if so i could submit some for you? Not sure if you will want too but id lile to help out in return for the great mod ;D

Well, for the Ants, I am satisfied, but Mecha Tanks textures are creepy! :)

Send some sample textures, if they are are good, I will replace mines! Or, if you have diferent ideas of races you want to create, we can make new fresh mods and I contribute making the Xml / C# part of you mod! :)

deadlydullahan

Quote from: soulkata on March 27, 2015, 03:54:58 PM
ALIEN ANTS FACTION

*In reference to the faction addition mod(s)*

Bumping this to first page.

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11934.msg130836#msg130836

some people are reporting bugs with this mod when using the modpack (linked above) some say the bug isn't a compatibility issue and is possibly a bug within the mod itself. Personally I'm not sure but I'd figured it'd be best to let you know to see if you might know what the issue is.  ;D

soulkata

Quote from: deadlydullahan on May 08, 2015, 09:25:04 PM
Quote from: soulkata on March 27, 2015, 03:54:58 PM
ALIEN ANTS FACTION

*In reference to the faction addition mod(s)*

Bumping this to first page.

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11934.msg130836#msg130836

some people are reporting bugs with this mod when using the modpack (linked above) some say the bug isn't a compatibility issue and is possibly a bug within the mod itself. Personally I'm not sure but I'd figured it'd be best to let you know to see if you might know what the issue is.  ;D

Well, you can enumerate the requests?

Ninefinger

The errors that have been reported, are when the mecha tanks spawn for a siege, they do not want to build mortars and such, this could be because the modpack includes superior crafting and mortars require steel bars rather than steel ore to craft however this only seems to be an issue when the tanks are involved, other raider groups have not been reported as having this issue. And another bug is when you select the tank after it is dead it will spawn a second Pilot after the first one has already been ejected. The other issues is stated that they spawn from a crashed ship part, but as far as i am aware this is working as intended. Anyways i hope you can at least sort out the "building" mortars during a siege problem, that seems to be the only real big concern. Love the mods keep up the great work! Cheers!