[A13] A2B: conveyor belts & co. [v0.13.2]

Started by A2Bcorp, February 21, 2015, 01:23:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeah, just simply corner when appropriate.  I'll see what can be done.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

SteelRev

will this A11b version work with the A11a game version? not all the mods i'm using are updated yet and there is no link for the A11a version of this mod.

Quote from: SteelRevwill this A11b version work with the A11a game version? not all the mods i'm using are updated yet and there is no link for the A11a version of this mod.

When on github, select Tags instead of Releases.

Be aware when using an earlier release, you may experience bugs which have been fixed since.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

SteelRev

Thanks Binary, I had never used github before.

EDIT:
Why is this rice stuck??
it won't move down the line, it was the first item put there.

[attachment deleted due to age]

hairlessOrphan

Quote from: SteelRev on July 12, 2015, 03:01:35 PM
Why is this rice stuck??

Did you build the underground conveyor under that wall? It looks like that's what's missing, but I can't tell with the wall in the way.

Quote from: hairlessOrphan on July 13, 2015, 09:54:18 AM
Quote from: SteelRev on July 12, 2015, 03:01:35 PM
Why is this rice stuck??

Did you build the underground conveyor under that wall? It looks like that's what's missing, but I can't tell with the wall in the way.

Yes, the slide not using power and showing the "I lack power" icon is a dead give away that there is a missing undercover between the slide and lift under that wall stub.

Powered By

SteelRev

nope, there is an undercover under the wall. original setup i made had them going all the way to food storage but the belts under the storage wall were frezzing up in the -50f temp. I noticed after i made the post that the no power thing was a bug patched between A11a and A11b versions of the mod. a bit disappointing while i wait for my other mods to be updated to 11b

If you plan on playing on very cold biomes, you may want to look into Mods/RW_A2B/Defs/A2BDataDefs/A2BData.xml at the temperature stuff.

Powered By

Kulac

That's great!

It's better to do a pull/push requests on the github repositories though, then we can include changes directly.

Powered By

A2B v0.11.3 Test Release
Built against RimWorld Alpha 11b

This has not been pushed to github yet and right now is in my dropbox.  This is to let people test the new functionality of the underground system and alert me if it's not save compatible.

Changes:
  • Undercovers can path!  Cornering, crossovers, splitting, merging!
  • You can remove the cover from undercover components.  This will (a) help you with setting up your undercover belt network and (b) let you recover things from undercover belts if they lose power.
    Notes:
    • Belts with covers toggled off will incur a movement penalty to pawns crossing them.
    • Covers can not be removed if the belt is under anything (wall, work table, etc).
    • Toggling covers is a "flick" job. Further plant-cutting, hauling and cleaning jobs will automagically be issued to clear the area before a cover can be toggled.
  • Covers are destoyable!  If a cover is destoyed toggling the cover on will create a blueprint to build a new one (you get the initial cover with the belt itself).
  • A2B research no longer has a "load game delay."  On game load, research will apply instantly as it should.

The official update to v0.11.3 will be built against the latest RW update (currently 11d).

Downloads
Core v0.11.3 no source
Selector v0.11.3 no source
Teleport v0.11.3 no source