[A9] [TEXTURE] Jabbamonkey's Graphics Overhaul (v. 1.2 - Mar 14)

Started by jabbamonkey, February 25, 2015, 03:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HattoriHanzo

Wow! They look awesome! Will test them in the evening after work!

Vonholtz

Wow that a lot of nice looking graphics. great job I will have to now try it out now.  8)

Razunter

Textures look awesome, but there should be a better way to install them, without replacing existing files.

oogabooga66

Looks great, the muffalo should be facing the other direction though.

jabbamonkey

Quote from: Razunter on February 26, 2015, 06:41:13 AM
Textures look awesome, but there should be a better way to install them, without replacing existing files.

For the CORE textures, you just copy the folders there. Nothing gets copied over. And, if you don't like a specific graphic, you just go in and delete them.

As for the mod textures ... that's how they are setup. But, if you don't like a specific mods textures - you can always just delete the mod, and just re-download it.  Or, copy the mod folder (in your "mods" directory), add the textures into the copied mod folder, then change the title in the About.xml of that copied mod (so you can differentiate the two). 

messiahgov

The Apothecarius textures are not linked, could you check that please. =) Thanks!

jabbamonkey

M&Co. Common
Jabbamonkey's Graphic Overhaul

Description:
Texture replacements for M&Co Common (click to download the original mod, without our textures)

To download these textures, please visit the first post in this thread.

Preview:

jabbamonkey

M&Co. Laser Weapons

Description:
Texture replacements for M&Co Laser Weapons (Lasers) (click to download the original mod, without our textures) .... this only replaced the items and workbenches, but does NOT change the actual weapon textures.

Preview:

jabbamonkey

M&Co. Alert Speakers

Description:
Texture replacements for M&Co Alert Speakers  (click to download the original mod, without our textures). This replaced the UI icons and the speaker "building."

Preview:

jabbamonkey

I got a comment that people didn't like the old (jabbamonkey) uranium texture, or the jar...

So, I created an "ore" kind of uranium...

This needs to be placed in the following folder...
/Mods/Core/Textures/Things/Item/Resource/

I will update the core ZIP file when I get around to the next big update.

jabbamonkey

Industrialisation

Description:
Texture replacements for Industrialisation Mod (click to download the original mod, without our textures). This replaces most of the textures, with the exception of the Lathe workbench and the Biohazard Suit.

Preview:

messiahgov

The Link to the "Apothecarius" textures is still bugged. Here's a working link:
http://www.classicgaming.cc/mods/rimworld/Textures_Apothecarius.zip

BTW, you're not working on the Cybernetics Storm textures, or? =)

jabbamonkey

Quote from: messiahgov on March 02, 2015, 01:01:20 PM
The Link to the "Apothecarius" textures is still bugged. Here's a working link:
http://www.classicgaming.cc/mods/rimworld/Textures_Apothecarius.zip

BTW, you're not working on the Cybernetics Storm textures, or? =)

Link is fixed. Thanks for noticing.

As for Cybernetics ... currently busy with "real world" work stuff, then I am pushing toward retexturing the characters in the game (a large job). Once that's done, I'll take a look at other mods.