Rhodes Mod List

Started by Rhodes, November 13, 2013, 03:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhodes

I figured if I can't force people to use sunlamps for energy, I can still force them to use energy for their hydroponics tables.
Take that, system!

NephilimNexus

Wait, sunlamps for energy ... hmmm, can I power my solar panels with sunlamps, or would that cause the laws of physics to divide by zero?

Rhodes

Quote from: NephilimNexus on November 19, 2013, 08:30:32 PM
Wait, sunlamps for energy ... hmmm, can I power my solar panels with sunlamps, or would that cause the laws of physics to divide by zero?

Well, technically the plants use the light emitted by sun lamps for energy, right?  So, I wasn't "technically" wrong. :P
But yea, sunlamps for light - not energy.

why1do

could you find a way to let us use tower_laser... or at least what it does?

Rhodes

Quote from: why1do on November 19, 2013, 08:41:38 PM
could you find a way to let us use tower_laser... or at least what it does?

Looks like what the auto-turret replaced.  It doesn't have a definition in the Buildings_Security list, so there is essentially no way for me to 'activate' it (ie, replace the Auto-Turret with it).

From the code, it looked pretty interesting though.  It was like a defense tower that marked enemies with a red laser and shot twice as fast as the auto-turret.  Looks like the range was 12 blocks (Auto-Turret is 25). But there is also a variable for MaxRangeSquared which is 144.  Not sure what that was for.  Damage was 25 per shot.

CmdrQuartz

Is it possible to remove/change certain happiness/fear factors? Like the colonists still take a hit for eating nutrient paste but we don't have anything else to feed them at the moment, seems kind of unfair lol

Rhodes

Quote from: CmdrQuartz on November 19, 2013, 09:24:46 PM
Is it possible to remove/change certain happiness/fear factors? Like the colonists still take a hit for eating nutrient paste but we don't have anything else to feed them at the moment, seems kind of unfair lol

Here you go:  No Happiness Loss from Nutrient Paste Mod

[EDIT]
I know you asked to lock in happiness earlier - I do know a method now. I can just turn off all factors that give negative happiness.
If you're still interested, I can create it tomorrow.

[EDIT EDIT]
Or just modify corpses to give +50 happiness.. Because your colonists are weird...

CmdrQuartz

Or just make eating food give +50 happiness, I know eating makes me happy. though nutrient paste doesn't sound delicious, like I said we have no other option! And thank you in advanced as well. You can do it whatever way is easier, one massive bonus or working away all the negatives (I imagine it would be the first one)

ItchyFlea

Is it possible to prevent the animals from phasing through the rock in the cave mod, or at least prevent them from being replaced when killed?

Loving the cave generation. Nice and difficult to start in.  ;D
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Rhodes

Quote from: ItchyFlea on November 20, 2013, 12:13:33 AM
Is it possible to prevent the animals from phasing through the rock in the cave mod, or at least prevent them from being replaced when killed?

I could disable animal spawns all-together.  Would that work for you?
Also, I'm done for the night.  Will check back tomorrow and update any mod requests.

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Rhodes on November 20, 2013, 12:15:58 AM
Quote from: ItchyFlea on November 20, 2013, 12:13:33 AM

I could disable animal spawns all-together.  Would that work for you?
Also, I'm done for the night.  Will check back tomorrow and update any mod requests.
Yes that would work. Thank-you.  :D
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Rhodes

No Animals Mod:
===============================================================
Removes all animals from the game.

Version 1.0: 11/20/2013 for Version 254b
- Makes the game think there are way too many animals already - so it doesn't spawn more.

Downloads:
No Animals Mod

Rhodes

Quote from: CmdrQuartz on November 19, 2013, 11:29:22 PM
Or just make eating food give +50 happiness, I know eating makes me happy. though nutrient paste doesn't sound delicious, like I said we have no other option! And thank you in advanced as well. You can do it whatever way is easier, one massive bonus or working away all the negatives (I imagine it would be the first one)

Here you go:  Nutrient Paste gives +50 Happiness Mod

Rhodes

Quote from: zylosan on November 19, 2013, 12:54:01 PM
Thanks for all the hard work so far.  My request is to reduce the blast raidius when a turret is destroyed.  Currently its a major pain in the butt.

Was actually right in my face. 

Here you go:  Turrets Don't Explode Mod

Rhodes

No Human Corpses Mod:
Humans no longer leave behind corpses when they die.

Version 1.0: 11/20/2013 for Version 254b
- Basic Mod.
- Works with existing games.

Downloads:
No Human Corpses Mod