[A14d] Wave Survival Mode (v. 1.0 - July 27)

Started by Justin C, February 27, 2015, 02:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paragonid

Nice, are the source available somewhere or did you request it for the update?

mew_the_pinkmin

NoBadOrganThoughts        BigBatteries        PlantSaver

tsungen

I decompiled the assembly to get the source and then going through every error the editor throws out.

The name can be changed easy. Just edit the "Storytellers.xml" in RimWorld914Win\Mods\Wave Survival Mode\Defs\StorytellerDefsand change <label>Wave Survival [Game Mode]</label> to what ever you want.
Or replace it with the file i attached

[attachment deleted due to age]

Sheyka

hello there... is here an update planned for alpha13?
Sorry for bad english <3

kobar

Justin C

I plan on updating the mod for Alpha 13 but I have no idea how long it will take. I think I was purged from the private testers for inactivity, so I can't start working on either of my mods until release day. I expect it will take at least 2 weeks after release for me to update Zombie Apocalypse, and then at least a week for Wave Survival Mode. And of course this is subject to change depending on how busy or motivated I am.

Grax

Oga88

Every nice mod idea. Unfortunately i didn't use it in alpha 11 but would be awesome for 13!!! Make it happen!))) or give this mod to other modders for so they would be able to work on it. It is a every good mod that I personally think should be in the vanille.

Elixiar

There is a mod update for this in the hardcore SK mod pack but is that the only way of getting this mod?

Will it not work from this page?

Really need this mod.
"We didn't crash here by accident... something brought us down". - Anon Rimworld Colonist

Dante King

Grax

That's the problem with all those "developing" games.
Most mods are written for alpha versions and with the moving to beta (and maybe even release someday) there'll be less modders with every new version that changes the structure of raws making all mods obsolete.

Justin C

Hey guys. Sorry for the delay.

Here is a preview of the A14 release:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/s6d0tboga24lg8z/Wave+Survival+Mode.zip

I haven't had time for a full play through but I've fixed all of the bugs I've caught so far. Please post any bugs you find in this thread.

I will probably be releasing it on NexusMods and Steam this evening (Monday).

Sheyka

hello there
your zombie mod isnt compatible with EPOE...
is this here the same?
Sorry for bad english <3

Justin C

This should work fine with EPOE.

Hopefully I will have the Alpha 14 release of Wave Survival Mode on NexusMods and Steam tonight. After that I will work on a Zombie Apocalypse EPOE compatibility patch.

Justin C

All right. New release is up on NexusMods and the Steam Workshop. I tested it thoroughly and it should be stable.