resolved - Again the same, problem with game after load my colony

Started by diego009, February 28, 2015, 07:04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diego009

Hello guys

I have this problem again and again... and i dont have any idea to fix that, plas helph
This happen when I decide to load my colony :

ss:
https://mega.co.nz/#!LEIzWBoC!iPGZAB1hx_T-lwXzjYK_-SYKy5eRRqtxvhNmje6AmJQ

or ss here:

http://i.imgur.com/VKMceJo.jpg?1

Here is my broken save:

Land of Dieguu.rar 697 KB
https://mega.co.nz/#!fRhCRahT!NxSf36Fy_VuFqR7MWxlt02ZpIVaj4_p41a1iBgNfOIg

Land of Dieguu.zip 784 KB
https://mega.co.nz/#!TdRBUaqB!8I7Xas7sj7y7HEiBkxG-G8dRrAbzUFFqFbtzw64IUBQ

Guys... please.. tell me what can I do... ;x

thansk,

greetings
T.A.

Ykara

This happened to me, too. I've found nothing, my mods weren't making any problems, I've redownloaded the game but it didn't work, too. I've also deleted the config folder in LocalLow, but it didn't help. I had to start a new colony, I'd be really interested if there's anyone who knows what causes this problem.

diego009

yea... guys if you can help us... ;3 please just do it... repair our saves or something... it must be way to fix that.. !

geredis

Not entirely sure, but the ONE time I had it happen to me, I was fiddling aroudn with mods, installing additional ones into the game, and if I remember right, the issue had to do with, basically, a mismatch between the save game's expected data and the data actually being shown.  WHether this is because there is mod information that is now present when it used to not be, or because there was a mod removed at some point, I can't recall since I did a bit of both as I fine-tuned a couple of mods...

Only suggestion I Have is to just delete the existing colony, much as that may hurt, and start fresh.

CodyRex123

I have had this happen to me countless times, Its dangerous to install mods that add stuff to the natural world. (At least, i think its that) So if you wanna install any mods, get them before you start a colony.
Sorry.. maybe desable all the mods, maybe it will work, but it might be impossible to re-add them.
Dragons!

onixbg

Most likely you are using older savegame, if this is not the case then some mod is changed/removed and this is causing the errors. I advise you once you start a new game to don't remove/disable mods or if you are using mods to always make sure you upgrade your game to version that can support those mods.

Justin C

You have to delete your mod settings.

Go to C:\Users\[Your Name]\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\Config and delete ModsConfig.xml. That will deactivate all mods and stop the game from loading into a black screen.

This issue is usually caused by mod compatibility issues, either with mods interfering with each other, or mods not working with your previous saves.

When you add a new mod it's usually a good idea to create a new world and start a new game on that world. If you are trying to use new mods with old saves it's often not going to work.

diego009

I understand, but look.. I installed my mods, a few mods, then I created new world, then new colony >  Starting game... played a few hours.. > SAVE and EXIT >  after 1 hour I decide to play again > click Load > Loading my save (new save) >  and I have the same problem > Freezing screen, small windows and icons change the color to blue and really bright nad my colony was empty..

Even if I deactivated my mods (via deleting mods config) I have the same bug. black screen, then colony was empty, freezing windows and icons with brights color.

I have tried all ways. any methods, none of those was working

Justin C

Quote from: diego009 on February 28, 2015, 06:40:09 PM
I understand, but look.. I installed my mods, a few mods, then I created new world, then new colony >  Starting game... played a few hours.. > SAVE and EXIT >  after 1 hour I decide to play again > click Load > Loading my save (new save) >  and I have the same problem > Freezing screen, small windows and icons change the color to blue and really bright nad my colony was empty..

Even if I deactivated my mods (via deleting mods config) I have the same bug. black screen, then colony was empty, freezing windows and icons with brights color.

I have tried all ways. any methods, none of those was working
That's odd that it just happened when you were loading a save. It's definitely an issue caused by one of the mods you are using.

diego009

Quote from: Justin C on February 28, 2015, 06:43:26 PM
That's odd that it just happened when you were loading a save. It's definitely an issue caused by one of the mods you are using.

Active mods: 

Clutter, CentralHeatingMod, Celing Light, CaveworldFlora, Better Beacons, AutoHauler, Apparello,
Apothecarius, AnimuHair, AlphaMuffalo1.5.2, CryptoHax, CyberCoven, CyberJaffaKree,
Vas's Hydroponics - Steel, Turret Collection, Thingamajigs, TargetPractise, ShapedCharge, RoofSupport,
Quality Labels, ProjectArmory217, PowerSwitch, MoreHair, More Vanilla Turrets, Mechanical-Defence-2-master,
M&Co. ForceField, M&Co. Common, M&Co. AlertSpeaker, M&Co. MMS, MAI,
Miscellaneous_HiRes, LessIncidentTrolling, Industrialisation, Icons, IceSheet, Horrors, Glassworks,
EdBPrepareCarefully, EdBModOrder, EdBInterface, ED-WirelessPower, ED-Shields, ED-PersonalShields,
ED-OmniGel, ED-LaserDrill, ED-Embrasures, ED-DeepStrike, ED-Core, Darkness, CyberRimTroopers,
CyberNorbals, CyberneticStorm

What do you think which of those ruin my game? :D

diego009

PROBLEM IS GONE :D   guys... the mod - CaveworldFlora - ruined my game. I dont remember who is author this mod but watch out. So if anybody have a problem after load colony from save, check your mods.

CaveworldFlora - don't install this mod !

And my question.... it is possible to repair(from mod caveworld flora) my SAVE ?

Thanks guys ! Now I can play :D