[1.1] Rimsenal v1.5: beta edition

Started by rooki1, March 03, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see in the next update?

Improvised equipments pack: Homemade pistol, pipe shotgun, scrap armor... and glorious Thunderstick!
34 (20.5%)
Xeno beasts pack: Is there anyone want to see a genetically modified cyber-raptor?
68 (41%)
Celestial pack: New faction pack. Adds new xeno human faction, the celestials.
64 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Voting closed: September 02, 2015, 09:08:09 PM

account13123

Does Rimhair require rimsenal core for some reason, since it's just a hair mod?

Austupaio

It does not, I've successfully utilized the hair mod on its own before I decided I wanted to add the rest of the mods. That said, I've seen used all of them and they're great.

I've got another question though: I've been killing Federation troops and smelting/disassembling their weapons and armour trying to get Crucible cores to put together a Crucible workbench but I only get Foerum and Plasteel -- how do you get the cores?

A_Soft_Machine_Man

You get the cores by butchering bions, they also drop synthetic meat (doesn't give cannibal mood debuff) and foerum.

the_Sac99s

Hi, I am using this with CE using the Rimsenal + CE patch.
I am having a CE patch (MakeGunCECompatible) failed error.
My mods (in order):
Core
JecsTools
HugLibs
CE
Rimsenal
Rimsenal+CE patch

Log: https://git.io/fjBQZ

[attachment deleted due to age]

Canute

The CE patch is from a different mod author.
You should ask at the mod discussion about it.

the_Sac99s

Quote from: Canute on May 25, 2019, 03:58:58 AM
The CE patch is from a different mod author.
You should ask at the mod discussion about it.
Ok thanks :}

Ruisuki

NinjaSiren

Quote from: Ruisuki on August 18, 2019, 05:28:13 AM
whats the marauder file?

looks like another faction I guess? waiting for that though.
[v0.83.4] [v1.0] Yes, Vehicles, Finally! - A somewhat* new way to travel the planet!

Tocato

Quote from: NinjaSiren on August 19, 2019, 01:27:04 PM
Quote from: Ruisuki on August 18, 2019, 05:28:13 AM
whats the marauder file?

looks like another faction I guess? waiting for that though.
yeah i wanted to try it out but didnt see anyone mention anything about it so elected not to. Maybe it was pushed too early

Tocato

Are federation soldiers not supposed to retreat? Just had one of the most unsatisfying raids. Barely made it out withb2 colonists. Had to take out all 15 and only did it with merchant help. The makers were specially troublesome to take down. At least their carbines mostly just down.

conkikhon

Quote from: Tocato on September 30, 2019, 04:16:36 AM
Are federation soldiers not supposed to retreat? Just had one of the most unsatisfying raids. Barely made it out withb2 colonists. Had to take out all 15 and only did it with merchant help. The makers were specially troublesome to take down. At least their carbines mostly just down.
They can retreat if you stall them for a long time, but it's very rare. You are supposed to use kinetic weapon to counter federation guys. Uranium slug will counter the big guys nicely. Boss Federator will kill anything that's not OP.

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

xProtosx

Hi, I am translating your mod into Russian. How can I give you files to enable localization in the mod?

MZ

The GD smoke launcher and the glittertech autopistol (and possibly other weapons) is not biocoded when spawned on royal aid squad.