My own game with blackjack and hookers..

Started by JuliaEllie, March 25, 2015, 08:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuliaEllie

Well Im sorry.. no blackjacks or hookers here.. But a game :D

I somehow felt that modding wasnt enough anymore and I made my own game and put it on Kongregate.

You design a processor and need to get a metric shit ton of Silicon points by increasing the amount of operations per second it can handle. A classic incremental game with a twist.

Have fun!

#ShamelessSelfPromotion

Coenmcj

It would seem that sillicon is saved between sessions (Even the ones you bugger up!)
I'm stuck with no sillicon to construct a processor block. Seems like a pretty interesting game so far though. :)
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Coenmcj on March 25, 2015, 09:52:54 PM
It would seem that sillicon is saved between sessions (Even the ones you bugger up!)
I'm stuck with no sillicon to construct a processor block. Seems like a pretty interesting game so far though. :)

Wow I tested this for 3 days or so and thought it would be fool proof. Only half an hour later somebody already managed to break it :D
It actually should save the progress unless you forbid the webplayer to make local files. I might add a button to get some free silicon if you are below 10.

Coenmcj

Testers are good at breaking things. ;)
Cheers.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

cythedag

I noticed this uses the unity web engine. I'm currently mucking around with unity myself. I'm going to give this game a try, looks perfect for killing a few minutes.

Justin C

I love the style of the game, with the code scrolling in the background.

I think the grid should be 15x15 or 17x17. An even width/height prevents us from making symmetrical chips.