Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthiasagreen

Hi, my name is Matthias and I am a Rimworld Addict. It has been five seconds since my last fix...

Adamiks

nmid

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

llunauk

RickyMartini

nmid

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Razvan92

nmid

StorymasterQ

At times, this feels like the eternal staircase in FFVII Shinra HQ.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

MoparGamer

nmid

Quote from: MoparGamer on June 29, 2015, 01:16:35 AM
"Tynan posts"

Did... did I break the internet?

I went up and checked the past few posts....

StorymasterQ

707070707070707 On a calculator upside down that's LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Also, 707. This ought to be the Troll HTTP Response. Error 707: Don't feed the Trolls
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

nmid

haha! Troll feeder. Now that would be interesting.

Chaotic Skies

Farewell and Thanks for the Fish.

StorymasterQ