Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nmid

I obviously missed a cultural reference to Boeing, but caught the Halloween reference.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

StorymasterQ

Quote from: nmid on July 08, 2015, 03:00:16 AM
I obviously missed a cultural reference to Boeing, but caught the Halloween reference.

Nah, I meant the Boeing airplanes. The one that's 10 and 20 counts away from this one. The Dreamliner is the one 60 counts from this one. I don't really care about the other ones :D
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

tylers2001

There is a difference between me and you. I'm the one still standing.

James009

728 + 1 = 729

Well on our way to 1000. That being said, cannot wait to see the next update with animals.
Lets Crashland Here Simulator!

nmid

Quote from: StorymasterQ on July 08, 2015, 03:53:12 AM

Quote from: nmid on July 08, 2015, 03:00:16 AM

Nah, I meant the Boeing airplanes. The one that's 10 and 20 counts away from this one. The Dreamliner is the one 60 counts from this one. I don't really care about the other ones :D

Ah, I'm waiting for 747 then :D
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Mr.Cross

*Cough* I will take the place of 730 *cough* Seeing as somebody screwed up along the way. If not well then I get 731!
Claims to know most things.

Mr.Cross

Opps, I see where I went wrong. I was forgetting the original post DX. 732.
Also was adding noob really necessary in this instant? Yes I made a mistake but everyone does that.

GamerGuy

Mr.Cross

Ah ok, For what ever reason I did take offense to that (I think I was having a bad day yesterday.) I'm not entirely a noob, I've been playing this game since alpha 7. I've just been a lurker until I decided to make this account and actually give feed back and stuffs. Though I do thank you for explaining that you were joking, Makes me feel much better.  ::)   735

Mr.Cross

Mr.Cross

739, The question is what are you stuffing said crate with?

Coenmcj

Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Adamiks

nmid

Quote from: Mr.Cross on July 10, 2015, 02:58:56 PM
*Cough* I will take the place of 730 *cough* Seeing as somebody screwed up along the way. If not well then I get 731!

Quote from: Z0MBIE2 on July 10, 2015, 07:56:36 PM
Quote from: Mr.Cross on July 10, 2015, 02:58:56 PM

Yeah, you messed up you noob. 731, it's too late for you, EVERYBODY PUT ON YOUR SHAMING HATS.

lol!
He did say 731 too.
Everyone's wrong now. I say it's 743.

Adamiks