Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGentlmen

Adamiks

Quote from: StorymasterQ on August 18, 2015, 09:07:48 PM
1128 Don't start with the miscounting again, Adamiks :D

Without ____ watching us i would say _____ because i was counting right, you just decied to post exactly when i posted! You're _____!

It's so _____ that i can't even say _____ at not even half serious topic. Freedom of speech, guys! Even if this speech don't hurt anyone!

EDIT!

F___!!!!!!!! I want to just post this ____ post, ok?! TWO people don't want me to post it!

RemingtonRyder

If you can't see 'Custom Title' then unfortunately, you can't set one yourself. But it exists as an editable field and is separate from other titles. That's why I have 'Abductee', 'Global Moderator' and 'Colonist.' :)

TheGentlmen

Quote from: Coenmcj on August 18, 2015, 09:20:18 PM

Yeah, we only have access to personal text, not the titles. :) I think that's what titles us testers as testers, and itchy/tynan as Administrators. Unless there's another title bar that we don't know about. :o

NOPE.

StorymasterQ

This forum IS using Simple Machines...
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

TheGentlmen

Adamiks

Quote from: MarvinKosh on August 18, 2015, 09:28:17 PM
If you can't see 'Custom Title' then unfortunately, you can't set one yourself. But it exists as an editable field and is separate from other titles. That's why I have 'Abductee', 'Global Moderator' and 'Colonist.' :)

Are you sure that not only admins (and testesrs) can see it? Or you're just trolling us, right now?? ;D

"how i know it you ask..."

Emm.... I didn't asked? Like it's logicial that if we can't see it then it's for admins only?

Coenmcj

Damn. What would the possibility of getting that unlocked for us normal users? :)

I want to be a "Lurker" so when I inevitably reach transcendence at ~2000 Posts (?) I can be the Transcendant Lurker. :D
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

StorymasterQ

1230 WOO NICE NUMBER

Quote from: TheGentlmen on August 18, 2015, 09:54:51 PM
That not what i said?

Apologies, TheGentlmen, I must have misread that.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

TheGentlmen

Quote from: Coenmcj on August 18, 2015, 10:02:53 PM
Damn. What would the possibility of getting that unlocked for us normal users? :)

I want to be a "Lurker" so when I inevitably reach transcendence at ~2000 Posts (?) I can be the Transcendant Lurker. :D

QuoteCustom Title - Forum administrators may allow a member to choose their own custom title. Custom titles are displayed below the member's display name when posting.

Admins need to enable it... LOOKING AT YOU TYNAN & ICHYFLEAS

Adamiks

1232. So it will be working like that:
Admins can change your titles and you can't do a shit about it.

Seems legit.

StorymasterQ

1233 YES VERY LEGIT

Administrators are administrators because they have privileges. You can either beg or earn your titles, but you can't set it yourself. TheGentlmen has earned his. Segrog may be close behind.

Adamiks

Segrog

1235 So can I get the title of asshole now... orrr.....

StorymasterQ

Quote from: Adamiks on August 18, 2015, 11:44:14 PM
I just said that.

1236 Yep and I'm confirming it.

That said, if you could beg for it, what would you want your title be, Adamiks? I can't think of anything good at the moment.

Quote from: Segrog on August 18, 2015, 11:45:57 PM
1235 So can I get the title of asshole now... orrr.....
Keep begging! Surely they will hear you soon.