Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fend

TheGentlmen

Quote from: GamerGuy on August 20, 2015, 02:15:55 AM
1296 Do you guys ever sleep?!?!?
Bout to go to bed... so yes...  ;D

Quote from: Fend on August 20, 2015, 02:19:08 AM
1297 fuck no
Quote from: Fend on August 20, 2015, 01:26:50 AM
1291 what the fuck is fucking happening here? This forums is fucking weird. I just jumped into this and I'm really fucking confused.

Hello new guy... do to some recent unfortunate events *Cough* Me pretending to be Tynan *Cough* Segrog gettting temp banned *Cough* everyone who has posted here as a 'Laser Guided BanHammer Mk 2000TM' aimed at thier head... i.e the mods have a sharp eye on this thread... due to that I recomend you tone your language down. You don't want the same poor fate as Segrog...

And yes... a 'Laser Guided BanHammer Mk 2000TM' is a thing...

Fend

Is Segrog a fucking asshole or something? What the fuck is up with Segrog? What fucking happened?

StorymasterQ

1301 WHY ISN'T ANYONE COUNTING ANYMORE?
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Adamiks

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Fend

1304 so Segrog is an asshole than?

Mr.Cross

Calm down StoryMaster! Your favorite semi noob is still here! He just had to sleep, Also we should put a disclaimer somewhere.

Warning we are not responsible for losing your soul to this thread...
Claims to know most things.

Adamiks

Coenmcj

Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Mr.Cross

GamerGuy

TheGentlmen

1310... you guys lost track... this is what happens when I leave this thread...you guys aren't responsible enough to count properly...

Mr.Cross

Quote from: TheGentlmen on August 20, 2015, 02:47:00 PM- Snip -
Dammit! Then stay on this forum at all times Gentlmen! We cannot afford to be back tracking then!  ;D

GamerGuy