Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Listen1

Yay I am helping other people using math and stuff.

Adamiks

Vas

The issue here is you said "count to 9000", not "post 9000 times".  That means, that anyone who doesn't say a number or the correct number, has not contributed.  Therefor my posts don't count because I didn't say a number.  Some of Adamiks's posts also don't count because he said the wrong number intentionally.  There are other posts here which also said the wrong number, or skipped a few, and don't count.  And because you all have this asinine ignorance of things who just want to fill the database with useless crap and claim you got to 9000 legitimately before Tynan posts, you ignore anything that disrupts your goal and pretend it didn't happen.  I mean, who would know, right?  I mean, it's going to be 900 pages before you get to 9000 anyway and no one's going to go through all 900 pages to see how screwed up it was and how you didn't ACTUALLY achieve your goal.  Its posts like this one that contributed to database slowdowns on previous SMF forums I helped manage.  I even had to clean SMF databases before.  Thank god MySQL was easy to use to clean out useless crap.  :P  Of course those forums were also infested with spam bots but yea.  This is one of those posts that can contribute to database slowdowns.

Summery: Your numbers are incorrect, because the topic states count to 9000, not post 9000 times.  Many posts here don't count.
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

Listen1

Quote from: Vas on February 04, 2016, 07:44:46 AM
Summery: Your numbers are incorrect, because the topic states count to 9000, not post 9000 times.  Many posts here don't count.

That time he is correct. which messes everything up.

So... how do we solve this problem?

2180 (I'll continue on the mistake until someones present a solution, like hammering your head against a wall until it breaks)

Daman453

Quote from: StorymasterQ on February 02, 2016, 08:19:52 PM
For flu, try a cock. If that doesn't work, try boobmilk. Nice.

Adamiks

Hey, that's a good point but i have a really good solution - change name of the topic to "post to 9000" not "count to 9000" haha, in fact i can count from 1 to 9000 in this one post, haha :D

Vas

Solution? Delete the topic, move on with your lives.  :P  Do something productive!
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

Listen1

Adamiks

Like what?

No matter what you'll do you WILL die, and everyone you know WILL die, heck, even universe will end one day.

So going really logical way NOTHING is productive. We all should just kill ourselves, we would save the pain for future generation....

We're just small meatballs in big machine called Universe, we're born, we die, and no one will even cry after Time's wink of eye....

It's all pointless :/

The saddest part is, no matter how you look at it, even in most positive way possible you know your life is like nothing, literally nothing, even if you're a freakin' superman. Sure, be happy when this nothing lasts, but still, it's pretty depressing

And i'm not saying this because i'm like super depressed, i'm actually in a good mood, i just met a nice girl, so yeah, i'm pretty happy now, just being really, really logical, like you.

Vas

Then instead of spamming up a database, be productive during your time alive while it counts.  :P

Adamiks

Haha, was that a pun? :D

And what is "productive" in your opinion?

Having milions and bilions of kids? :D

Vas

You could walk outside, breathe in some fresh air for once.  Fix your back porch, change out old light bulbs, rewrite a web page you made, work on a mod of yours to improve balancing, hell you could do research just because.

Posting "24" "26" "28" on a forum just because someone starts a "count up from 1 to 9000" thing is silly.  It's like "Share if Like if Comment if Ignore if" things on facebook.

Now, reply if you're a big fat hermaphrodite with a flock of seagulls hair cut and only one nostril.  :|

jzero

Adamiks, vas. Control yourselves, this whole count may be off but I for one happen to enjoy this. And vas before you pull the whole "get i life" move I HAVE a life and it just happens to include posting on a pointless thread like this one. So in conclusion, get over yourself and if you dont like this thread, dont post on it  ;D
Actual cannibal shia labeouf.

Vas

one two skip a few 9000, there we go, all done :P  Sorry, I beat you all to it considering that we are skipping numbers anyway.  :P

Adamiks

Vas, you're talking how we don't have a life to count to 9000...

Yet, you're HERE saying WE don't have a life.

It's kind of "who is the biggest idiot, the idiot or the one following him" rule, really, talking about how silly our lives are isn't really productive too.