Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rock5

If I'm not mistaken there are 15 posts per page. So the top of this page should have been 15 x 300 + 1 which is 4501. Also every post says "Reply #nnnn" under the title so you can keep track like that. So we don't actually have to add the number.

This post will be "Reply #4506" so it will be post number

Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

Listen1

Adamiks

Listen1

It's good that there are new faces showing up. I'm pretty darm sleepy today... it's tough to keep the yawns in.

Adamiks

catter

mabor0shi

Quote from: Coenmcj on November 21, 2016, 02:34:48 AM
Aye it is, Fan of BL I take it?

it's above average. memorable characters. one of the rare anime that is neither sci-fi nor fantasy.

Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Listen1

BL stands for black lagoon right? I have yet to watch it.

Spdskatr

My mods

If 666 is evil, does that make 25.8069758011 the root of all evil?

Coenmcj

Quote from: Flying Rockbass on November 21, 2016, 05:01:03 PM

That it does. I'd recommend it, but I think I'm a tad bias.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

MisterVertigo

Wow, I'm gone a couple days and the thread grows by about three pages!
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

mabor0shi

Quote from: Flying Rockbass on November 21, 2016, 05:01:03 PM

I watched the dub version, fyi. Out if 6024 ★s, I give it

Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

cram

kek

ps: legend says that if we reach 9000, Tynan will release the full game.

Vas

Quote from: Spdskatr on November 20, 2016, 09:53:35 PM
Quote from: Vas on November 20, 2016, 09:07:55 PM
Tynan actually already posted, but the post was ignored.

Even better, is that there are several mistakes that no one's corrected and thus you're all counting incorrect numbers.

One two skip a few 9000, I win.

Tynan? I will have to see it to believe it... please, search through all 301 pages to prove me wrong.

Conclusive proof that ALL mistakes have been corrected: reply 1 said"2", reply 2 said "3", so reply 8999 would be "9000".

The proof that you are using post count numbers, as your next reply number is proof that this thread is severely broken.  If a mistake was made, this means that one post is invalid.  At least 100+ mistakes have been intentionally made.  This means if you're still posting a number that is the same as the post number, you're severely off and the entire thread is just a spam fest of incorrect data.  No one is counting the right numbers at all and the only way to fix it now, is to go all the way back to the very first uncorrected mistake, and start from there.  Otherwise, you're all just hypocrites.

So good job proving me right with how bad this thread is.  You proved without a doubt that it is entirely inaccurate.
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

Listen1

Quote from: Vas on November 22, 2016, 01:20:44 AM
Quote from: Spdskatr on November 20, 2016, 09:53:35 PM
Quote from: Vas on November 20, 2016, 09:07:55 PM
Tynan actually already posted, but the post was ignored.

Even better, is that there are several mistakes that no one's corrected and thus you're all counting incorrect numbers.

One two skip a few 9000, I win.

Tynan? I will have to see it to believe it... please, search through all 301 pages to prove me wrong.

Conclusive proof that ALL mistakes have been corrected: reply 1 said"2", reply 2 said "3", so reply 8999 would be "9000".

The proof that you are using post count numbers, as your next reply number is proof that this thread is severely broken.  If a mistake was made, this means that one post is invalid.  At least 100+ mistakes have been intentionally made.  This means if you're still posting a number that is the same as the post number, you're severely off and the entire thread is just a spam fest of incorrect data.  No one is counting the right numbers at all and the only way to fix it now, is to go all the way back to the very first uncorrected mistake, and start from there.  Otherwise, you're all just hypocrites.

So good job proving me right with how bad this thread is.  You proved without a doubt that it is entirely inaccurate.

Actually Vas, we are playing as the creator of this topic told us, a long long time ago.

Quote from: GamerGuy on March 30, 2015, 11:29:19 AM
Quote from: SpaceDorf on March 30, 2015, 10:32:25 AM
If someone miscounts, do we have to start over ?
No, just count them as the proper number, we only start agin if tynan posts.

By that he implied that each post is meant to act as a count, because we were supposed to "Count any miscount as the proper number"

We only started using the reply number because it is a convenient way to keep on track, and one can argue it is the same thing.

Other than that,