[A10] [MODPACK] Skullywags OmniPack V1.3 (Last update - 02 May)

Started by skullywag, April 15, 2015, 02:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

Make? you cant make guns, they are set to spacer so until you get to that level of raids youll need to buy em from the omnicorp arsenal trader and they aint cheap and it doesnt carry lots of them.

Ive set ballistics to midworld along with a couple of the lower of the higher tier weapons (charge pistol, laser pistol as an example) lasers, charge and plasma are all spacer level.

Prepare carefully is open to anything from the get go but thats up to you the player to manage and set your own challenge.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Latta

Wow, full of interesting mods. Especially that compost bin. I'll probably abandon my Soiling mod now. lol
Also those Xenonauts weapons looks great. I didn't play it yet so can't know about balances, but in graphics, yes. Do Xenonauts-graphic weapons have custom sounds, like from Xenonauts? Or do they use altered sounds of vanilla?

skullywag

I grabbed some sounds from freesound.org credits are in the sounds folder, only 1 for each lasers, adv ballistics and plasma (ill be changing the pitch of these to differentiate between the weapons though) also theres a new "equip" sound for energy weapons from the same source.

Balance is most likely way off, but until i get feedback im not gonna try any balancing.

skullywag

Spotted an issue with Crafting skill not set on some recipes so no xp being earned where it should be, will upload a fix tomorrow, too late now...

Also incoming with that update will be the mechanoid power cell stuff (as per the OP).

Will Also contain a tweaked composter to handle corpses better.

Some tweaks to weapons projectiles being wrong (ballistic shotgun for one).

Think thats it...

sidfu

imo u should make it modular to keep it compatiable with more mods.

skullywag

Im only goimg to be releasing these mods as seperate mods if people request it. Its too much to manage and its this or I stop modding. I have very little time currently. I basically mod on the train to work and thats about it so with 10+ mods and their threads to keep updated it was getting impossible. If theres a particular mod you are after let me know and ill throw a release up of it seperated.

However I may restructure the mod to make it easier to pull bits out. Its a bit messy currently But im still in the sort it out phase.

I suppose "Modpack" is a bit of a misnomer here....ill address this as I can.

skullywag

Updated with the above (3 posts up) changes.

TrashMan

Uranium table....golden solar pannels...

Why?

skullywag

mcduff

Modularity would be great, but if separate releases are too much I'd rather you kept modding. I like your mods!

skullywag

Are people wanting modularity in terms of the mods or the functionality. I.e. do you want multiple mods (10+) showing up in the modlist or would an obvious modular fike structure in 1 mod suffice? Im guessing its the former.

Kasdar

Quote from: skullywag on April 20, 2015, 06:05:32 AM
Are people wanting modularity in terms of the mods or the functionality. I.e. do you want multiple mods (10+) showing up in the modlist or would an obvious modular fike structure in 1 mod suffice? Im guessing its the former.

I always enjoy modularity, and having them separated in the modlist is better.

mcduff

The former for easiness. I'm OK with editing XML files but it would be nicer to have it easy to pick and choose which bits I want.

skullywag

Annoyingly it was like this but I was starting to have cross dependancies on functionality between the mods. A core mod wouldnt work really cuz you wouldnt need it in some situations.....ill have a think.

Latta

Big few packages would be handy e.g weapons pack, power pack, floor pack...
But maybe I'll edit myself as you said you are busy.