[A12d] Tools for haul. Animal will help us! V1.5d 22-10-2015

Started by BBream, April 17, 2015, 06:32:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Wolf

It'd be nice to see a secondary inventory slot (or backpacks) added into the vanilla game in some update.

samurai999

deadlydullahan

BBream

Hello, everyone. It has been updated for A12d. But it has no new contents and sorry for that.

notfood

Thank you for updating. This is such a must have mod for me to have.

I have a single gripe that happens continuously, I keep losing my carts and I can't find them. It'd be cool if colonists put their carts in the carts stockpile after they are done with it. Right now they drop it wherever and trying to find it is really hard.

BBream

Quote from: notfood on September 12, 2015, 10:46:53 AM
Thank you for updating. This is such a must have mod for me to have.

I have a single gripe that happens continuously, I keep losing my carts and I can't find them. It'd be cool if colonists put their carts in the carts stockpile after they are done with it. Right now they drop it wherever and trying to find it is really hard.

I have checked it and it has been placed in stockpile that checked Vehicle-Cart in storage setting.

Ninefinger

Lady Wolf

Thanks for the update, this is one of my favorite mods! (Being able to use the backpack to equip both ranged and melee weapons on colonists can be a real life saver, as well as giving colonists with rocket launchers and other AOE weapons the ability to carry a basic gun for use after expending the one shot payload.)

Pokk720

Very nice mod but I'm getting a bug where if I try to drop things out of the backpack they disappear completely. The only way I can get items out now is if I drop the whole backpack. Is anyone else running into the same issue?

pigman999999999

looks a bit derpy but ill give it  a try the art work is derpy not the mod. and can it  work on ongoing games?

Kulverstukass

Quote from: pigman999999999 on September 12, 2015, 06:07:41 PM
and can it  work on ongoing games?
Yes, I've added it to existed save with some other mods, works just fine.
Keep calm and become one with Russia, da?

Lady Wolf

Quote from: Pokk720 on September 12, 2015, 05:07:26 PM
Very nice mod but I'm getting a bug where if I try to drop things out of the backpack they disappear completely. The only way I can get items out now is if I drop the whole backpack. Is anyone else running into the same issue?

Yep, I ran into that too, fortunately there's an easy work around.

Click on the gear tab of the character in question, and from within that tab select the item you want to drop, right click on it and choose "drop" it will appear on the ground like normal.

skyarkhangel

BBream, please do auto interaction with backpack, like it realized with carts.

pigman999999999

Quote from: Kulverstukass on September 12, 2015, 06:42:51 PM
Quote from: pigman999999999 on September 12, 2015, 06:07:41 PM
and can it  work on ongoing games?
Yes, I've added it to existed save with some other mods, works just fine.
thanks for the info but like it maters i have 1-5 mods waiting for a new game growing by day but thanks i maen i cant find witch is good on ongoing games case the names are wearid