[A17] Vegetable Garden [8/22/17]

Started by dismar, May 07, 2015, 10:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerome736

So I feel like this is a stupid question, but how do we turn the wheat into flour for the bread >_>

dismar

Hmmm are you using a current version? I once had it so you had to mill the wheat but i figured that was a bit much. When you harvest wheat you should be getting the flour.

jerome736

Hmm... I wonder if its because I got wheat from a cargo pod drop?

Edit: I also saw wheat on the bulk goods trader (I ended up selling the wheat I got from the cargo drop there). I am getting flour directly from sown wheat though.

dismar

Quote from: jerome736 on May 26, 2015, 05:45:53 PM
Hmm... I wonder if its because I got wheat from a cargo pod drop?

Edit: I also saw wheat on the bulk goods trader (I ended up selling the wheat I got from the cargo drop there). I am getting flour directly from sown wheat though.

Yea i found that I had not removed Wheat from the defs when i changed versions. But I have reworked all the code so in the new version this is all fixed now. And wheat is milled again.

LustrousWolf

Is it possible you can make the colonists eat watermelons and other edible raw foods first rather than them eating my raw meat and complaining about food poisoning?

dismar

hmm i'll have to look into to this. Without turning them into a meal source, I don't know atm :) but i'll see what i can do!

WHiZ

I've run across 3 issues. People eat tofu over simple meals. tofu should have the same desire to eat raw as any other non-prepared veg/meat. The canning station when zoomed out gets its graphics mixed up. Also the max stack size on the tofu drastically needs increased. Other food items are 75 per stack but i have a freezer full of nothing but tofu with nothing else fitting as it is only 10 per stack, aka it takes up a ton of space. Other than that the new version is running quite well for me. i still have yet to make some of those yummy pies.

dismar

Thanks for the feed back! I'll look into all that when I get home later today.

WHiZ

I noticed when zoomed all the way out the tofu gets a weird gray box graphic too.

dismar

i found the issues with the art work and will post a fix later tonight, they are just the wrong size :) And i'll have a tweak for the tofu along with it :) thanks again for finding these!

WHiZ

WHiZ

Slight problem with the new version. It might have been related to the stacking and food pref issues. You have tofu listed as a meal rather than as a meat, meaning it defeats a major purpose of tofu. I can no longer grow it as a veg alternative to meat and use it to make part of a fine meal or luxury meal etc, as it isn't a meat anymore.

dismar

Yea I found that last night when i was working on it. In the next version (2.1) I have fixed the categories of all the food. And tofu is back as a meal OR a meat. I learned a lot about categories xml last night.  Its all listed correctly. Fruits will be ate after meals but before raw food in this update and the fruit garden is merged into this mod. So it will be all nice :)

[attachment deleted due to age]

WHiZ

dismar