[A17] Vegetable Garden [8/22/17]

Started by dismar, May 07, 2015, 10:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fangtang

自制了一个简体语言包和物品图标

在中国打不开dropbox可以上传到其他的空间么?
I can't connect to the dropbox in china,can you make upload other drive?
比如nexusmods、onedrive这些都是可以用的
Like nexusmods onedrive,these site is safe
我能转载这个MOD到其他网站么?
Can i repost this mod on the other site?
感谢作者
Thanks for your job.

[attachment deleted due to age]

dismar

Quote from: Fangtang on June 10, 2015, 06:31:07 PM
自制了一个简体语言包和物品图标

在中国打不开dropbox可以上传到其他的空间么?
I can't connect to the dropbox in china,can you make upload other drive?
比如nexusmods、onedrive这些都是可以用的
Like nexusmods onedrive,these site is safe
我能转载这个MOD到其他网站么?
Can i repost this mod on the other site?
感谢作者
Thanks for your job.

Thank you for the translation.
Yes you can repost. Please link to this page for credit.

dismar

Quote from: Fangtang on June 13, 2015, 03:52:38 AM
Can you add this mod?
http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=12674.0
I think it is an interesting idea.

I have a version of veg garden ready to go that uses seeds. Ive just waiting for the bugs to be worked out of the Seeds mod.

Loki88

For some reason my little Derps are preferring to eat the raw veggies from this mod instead of the nice fine meals I've been making for them out of tofu and beans... What is causing this? I don't think its nutrition value any more because the raw beans are 60% and the fine meals are 89% I think... This instance is the beans they're eating instead of meals, but I've noticed they do it with the apples as well. Haven't gone through all the veggies yet but I will in the near future.

Dave-In-Texas

Quote from: Loki88 on June 17, 2015, 11:15:15 AM
For some reason my little Derps are preferring to eat the raw veggies from this mod instead of the nice fine meals I've been making for them out of tofu and beans... What is causing this? I don't think its nutrition value any more because the raw beans are 60% and the fine meals are 89% I think... This instance is the beans they're eating instead of meals, but I've noticed they do it with the apples as well. Haven't gone through all the veggies yet but I will in the near future.

In my opinion the RawFoodBase has a typo..  I changed
      <nutrition>.6</nutrition>
to
      <nutrition>.06</nutrition>
to more closely match raw corn from the vanilla game :)  at least thats what i did and it fixed the problem (they aren't preferring blue berries over cooked meals any more)

Loki88

Quote from: Dave-In-Texas on June 17, 2015, 11:34:52 AM
Quote from: Loki88 on June 17, 2015, 11:15:15 AM

In my opinion the RawFoodBase has a typo..  I changed
      <nutrition>.6</nutrition>
to
      <nutrition>.06</nutrition>
to more closely match raw corn from the vanilla game :)  at least thats what i did and it fixed the problem (they aren't preferring blue berries over cooked meals any more)

Thanks for the fix Dave!!!

dismar

Here ya guys go. I tweak up the settings of all the food. And watched pawns eat for for an hour :P They are eating things in the correct order again.

Loki88

It may sound strange but would you consider adding a tweaked camp fire to this to be made of woody stuff instead of just wood logs to take advantage of the bamboo in this mod? ( If I'm freezing my arse off and I've got no wood to burn, the bamboo is going in the fire... ) I've changed my own to use stuff but didn't want to step on toes posting it in here which is so far really the only mod it would be useful with...

dismar

Ive added a a new def for campfire to the next version of my mod :P Till i post a new version anyone that wants a Bamboo Campfire can just add this file to the ThingDefs folder of my mod...

Loki88

Quote from: dismar on May 20, 2015, 11:49:58 AM
I hope to add all sorts of recipes that use the plants that i've added!
Here's some of your suggestions!

Is it weird that this makes me wish domesticated animals mod would come back so muffalo milk and muffalo cheese could get modded in...

Edit: I was hoping that quote would bring the images from the soy milk / cheese over but it seems to have failed...

dismar

Quote from: Loki88 on June 21, 2015, 09:02:30 PM
Quote from: dismar on May 20, 2015, 11:49:58 AM
I hope to add all sorts of recipes that use the plants that i've added!
Here's some of your suggestions!

Is it weird that this makes me wish domesticated animals mod would come back so muffalo milk and muffalo cheese could get modded in...

Edit: I was hoping that quote would bring the images from the soy milk / cheese over but it seems to have failed...

It did and  i do have a small add on of recipes that has milk and cheese in it I plan on putting up later in the week. They were in the earlier versions of my mod but I took them out for a11 and turning them into an add-on mods ^^

So look for an update and some smaller adds-on coming very!

omatkoicorko

my settlers are eating raw vegetables even when i have cooked a meal... of course they get debuff because they eat raw food... is that something that you can change ?

dismar

Are you running the newest version? That was a fixed issue in b. To make sure download b and delete the one your using now and replace.

Jawar

Hi. Take this textures, they more realistic, it may come in handy  :) thanks for inspiration good mod