[A17] Vegetable Garden [8/22/17]

Started by dismar, May 07, 2015, 10:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vee

The original post only shows A12 versions (3.4) of the seeds variant. Is the A13 version still in the making, or do the mods now "just work" together (doubt it, they both change farming...)?

harpo99999

Quote from: Vee on April 14, 2016, 05:34:08 AM
The original post only shows A12 versions (3.4) of the seeds variant. Is the A13 version still in the making, or do the mods now "just work" together (doubt it, they both change farming...)?
in the op, just look for a line with only 'download' on it, then the 13 downloads are the THREE lines just under the 'download', I suggest getting the first line under the 'download'

dismar

Quote from: Vee on April 14, 2016, 05:34:08 AM

UsingSeeds! is only alpha 12 right now. I try and get all the bug out of the Garden mod and seeds mod before bringing them together after a alpha version release :) Hopefully I'll have time over the weekend to get it done.

And I've cleaned up the OP  a bit!

dawixx

Why does fruit pie give so little nutrition?(0.05). For the amount of resources invested it seems that drying fruits is few times better.

dismar

Quote from: dawixx on April 15, 2016, 11:49:07 AM
Why does fruit pie give so little nutrition?(0.05). For the amount of resources invested it seems that drying fruits is few times better.

Alpha 12 changed how meals nutrition worked and the sillier coder probably missed some of the items. I'm sure he sees the errors of his way and will fix it next update.

In the next update "c" Pies have been reworked balanced! Becuase of the req. number of items now, it has 60% nutrition and high joy. YAY!

Fungus

Dismar, thank you for this mod. My three teen girl urbworld urchins are now behaving predictably: surviving on ice cream, cake and rum. Unfortunately one of their mothers just crash landed, but that's ok because they have prison cells.

WHiZ

Quote from: Fungus on April 16, 2016, 07:06:29 PM
Dismar, thank you for this mod. My three teen girl urbworld urchins are now behaving predictably: surviving on ice cream, cake and rum. Unfortunately one of their mothers just crash landed, but that's ok because they have prison cells.

lol... don't forget to make some cookies too...

Syntria

Absolutely love this mod! Keep up the great work. It works perfectly on the newest version. I've not found any issues. :)
Long time supporter of Rimworld!

Check out my twitch channel---I stream Rimworld about 50% of the time (Prison Architect, Factorio, Dwarf Fortress too!)

Join my Discord Server, which has 300+ members!

Fungus

Quote from: WHiZ on April 16, 2016, 07:13:11 PM

lol... don't forget to make some cookies too...
Yeah, they're on those as well now, but I forbid them. Traders will pay serious cash for cookies.

jayman123

when i used this mod with expanded crops and so other minor mod i could not cook or haul any of them but the people were still able to eat them wierd

dismar

Quote from: jayman123 on April 17, 2016, 12:23:19 PM
when i used this mod with expanded crops and so other minor mod i could not cook or haul any of them but the people were still able to eat them wierd

im not sure what "them" is lol but i wanna help

jayman123

its dose not work well with exspanded crops it wont haul or cook them

dismar

Quote from: jayman123 on April 17, 2016, 02:14:32 PM
its dose not work well with exspanded crops it wont haul or cook them
Oh i've found the issue. But it will take me a while to fix it all.

HawkeDB

Hahaha! You cracked me up.

Also thank you Dismar for a great mod.

dismar

Thanks everyone for the awesome support!

New version coming out today!

Change log 3.6 : (please delete older version before upgrading)
-Fixed traders
-Fixed stockpile categories
-Added new soil reclamation : Permafrost. Prepares Ice for the Place Soil. (similar to smooth stone option)
-Glitterworld meds recipe added.
-Balances to Pie and other recipes.
-New Art work for soils.
- 5 new brew tables recipes added from the Pleasure mod. ( vodka just for Syntria)