[A17] Vegetable Garden [8/22/17]

Started by dismar, May 07, 2015, 10:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunterofnecros

Hey I couldnt seem to find the anser previously so how do you make soy milk?

dismar

Quote from: hunterofnecros on June 01, 2016, 09:31:31 AM
Hey I couldnt seem to find the anser previously so how do you make soy milk?

I Believe I put that under the brewery :)

Update coming soon, testing about done!

dismar

Veg Garden 3.6b release!

Balances and Fixes.
-Recipes were fixed.
-Crops re-balanced from the change in length of day in a13.
-Different bugs found on the last few pages fixed :)

As always upgrading old saves at your own risk. Please delete old version completely before installing new versions. Let me know!

cuproPanda

Just downloaded 3.6b, haven't had a chance to play yet (doing preliminary work on an A14 patch using new stuff I added). I noticed you're still using the BiomeDefs to generate plants. Since each mod's BiomeDefs overwrite the ones that come before it, you may want to consider using <wildBiomes>, since that doesn't get overridden by other mods. I attached an image showing the full usage of it. It spawns in every biome, but less common in hostile biomes.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

dismar

Quote from: cuproPanda on June 10, 2016, 10:54:13 AM
Just downloaded 3.6b, haven't had a chance to play yet (doing preliminary work on an A14 patch using new stuff I added). I noticed you're still using the BiomeDefs to generate plants. Since each mod's BiomeDefs overwrite the ones that come before it, you may want to consider using <wildBiomes>, since that doesn't get overridden by other mods. I attached an image showing the full usage of it. It spawns in every biome, but less common in hostile biomes.

Thank you for this!! I will def. look into this.

DFC

Quote from: dismar on June 10, 2016, 01:00:41 AM
Veg Garden 3.6b release!

Balances and Fixes.
-Recipes were fixed.
-Crops re-balanced from the change in length of day in a13.
-Different bugs found on the last few pages fixed :)

As always upgrading old saves at your own risk. Please delete old version completely before installing new versions. Let me know!

Upgraded off 3.6b on existing colony. Everything still not on fire yet, it seems to work fine. Also, the bowl of stew is pretty good for the amount of inputs it takes and how early it is unlocked.

cuproPanda

So, tequila is worth $75 a bottle, which means when I make a crate of it (75 bottles in a crate, A14 version stuff) it's worth $5625! Talk about liquid gold!

Do you plan on keeping the price the same? I can always make the brewing take longer or make my recipe yield less. I guess the price does make sense since you can't grow agave.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

dismar

Quote from: cuproPanda on June 13, 2016, 09:08:14 PM
So, tequila is worth $75 a bottle, which means when I make a crate of it (75 bottles in a crate, A14 version stuff) it's worth $5625! Talk about liquid gold!

Do you plan on keeping the price the same? I can always make the brewing take longer or make my recipe yield less. I guess the price does make sense since you can't grow agave.

weird should be like 17. And you can grow Agave. :)

cuproPanda

Quote from: dismar on June 13, 2016, 09:22:38 PM

I see. I was talking about the base game, I didn't realize you added it.

dismar

Quote from: cuproPanda on June 13, 2016, 10:28:06 PM
Quote from: dismar on June 13, 2016, 09:22:38 PM

I see. I was talking about the base game, I didn't realize you added it.

Oh yeah, I've taken everything that grows and changed it. Sadly i've found a huge bug in my mod and will be pushing an update later today. And thats in the long game Grass will slowly die off your world! lol The grow time is set to the old time and it not set to speed seeds :(

I test my mod by building a full end game base and run for a few hours at 4x speed to watch the pawns live their lives! And I seen in my last two games like these that grass just dies off around the map! But it's an easy fix atleast you just don't really see it unless you look at the long game.

I'm also getting ready to add Xtra plants! into my mod thanks to Igabod for sending me the art and permission to revive that mod (New trees and flowers and such). And i'm working on a deep storage for my mod as well. Something along the line of Kompressed Resources / Storage crates just less fancy. Boxes to put crap in! lol

Exende

is there a chance you might tell me which individual files got changed so I can just replace those?  (because I made a bunch of modifications to the mod like having additional prerequisites (Agriculture to Soil Reclamation, among others) and would prefer not to have to do those again :D)

dismar

Quote from: Exende on June 14, 2016, 02:10:16 PM
is there a chance you might tell me which individual files got changed so I can just replace those?  (because I made a bunch of modifications to the mod like having additional prerequisites (Agriculture to Soil Reclamation, among others) and would prefer not to have to do those again :D)

I think you'd be okay just grabbing :
Cultivated_Plants in thing defs
and the recipedefs folder.
those are were most of the magic happened.

LetheNyx

So I'm wanting to use this (seeds version) with the ed 24 hour crop growth but I think they would need the assemblies to kinda... merge together in order to play nicely...

Any chance this could happen?

dismar

Quote from: LetheNyx on June 14, 2016, 07:40:18 PM
So I'm wanting to use this (seeds version) with the ed 24 hour crop growth but I think they would need the assemblies to kinda... merge together in order to play nicely...

Any chance this could happen?

You would have to find someone to code that, i cannot.

dismar

There is a New version of 3.6b uploaded. The only change should be the change to Grass.