[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: arc89 on June 21, 2015, 08:47:46 AM
I only registered to tell you that I love your modpack. Keep on good work man !

I am very pleased,  thank you.  ;)

p.s.
update is almost ready, it will be available within a few hours
also... Full resource requirements rebalance with the slogan "to land on the glacier ready!"

Mechanoid Hivemind

Quote from: skyarkhangel on June 21, 2015, 04:07:44 PM
Quote from: arc89 on June 21, 2015, 08:47:46 AM
I only registered to tell you that I love your modpack. Keep on good work man !

I am very pleased,  thank you.  ;)

p.s.
update is almost ready, it will be available within a few hours
also... Full resource requirements rebalance with the slogan "to land on the glacier ready!"
What about a glacier? New items? New starting items? Whats going on? I am impatient D:
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Zerg HiveMind on June 21, 2015, 08:31:13 PM
What about a glacier? New items? New starting items? Whats going on? I am impatient D:

Update. Hallelujah! I thought I had never done, so much work was...
Learn inside :)

Updated to 1.6: Apocalypse

skyarkhangel

Enjoyment

Quote from: poorprae on June 21, 2015, 03:41:47 PM
What building/research do I need to make polymers and sulphates?
You have to research 'Mining', build a mine and collect some 'crude oil'. Then research 'ChemLab', build it and refine 'crude oil'. And you'll get all the stuff you need for a better life.
English is neither my native lang nor my strong side...

Uglyr

The wait is over! Hurray!
Just started at last in a 5000 meter mountain. Looks like there is a bit less starting resources (no glass and chips at all). But on the other hand almost every production table can be made of steel blocks so I guess I'll be ok.

Generator is back, but I'm not sure if I can spend precious wood for burning. Wind generator now need concrete to build and mixer need energy (if not changed), so I guess I have to burn.

Haven't seen any mushrooms so far. I hoped to eat them (no plants or animals on map). Are they removed or need special condition?

Deconstructed bamboo wall near base. Are you joking? Bamboo wall 0% to burn and 1225 hit points, while granite 595 and steel bar 350?

Napikusadil

Hello. I have a problem with silicon. It requires 30 sand, i have 730. At the description it says that i need pile of sand, i guess this is a problem. Like it was with silver and steel bars at previus version. How can i fix it without downloading anything? I'm using Hardcore SK Rimworld A11 modpack 1.6a

Napikusadil

yep found it at MD2Base-11_SK\Defs\RecipeDefs, MD2SandPile - what is it and how can i make it? checked files in md2base from Mechanical Defence 2, they do have this resource, but they have recipe to craft it, wich i dont see in ur file. i guess u forgot to change it, pls do it, or we'll have no droids =(((((

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Uglyr on June 22, 2015, 05:07:47 PM
The wait is over! Hurray!
Just started at last in a 5000 meter mountain. Looks like there is a bit less starting resources (no glass and chips at all). But on the other hand almost every production table can be made of steel blocks so I guess I'll be ok.

Generator is back, but I'm not sure if I can spend precious wood for burning. Wind generator now need concrete to build and mixer need energy (if not changed), so I guess I have to burn.

Haven't seen any mushrooms so far. I hoped to eat them (no plants or animals on map). Are they removed or need special condition?

Deconstructed bamboo wall near base. Are you joking? Bamboo wall 0% to burn and 1225 hit points, while granite 595 and steel bar 350?

;D
Thanks fo bugreport, fixem!

Quote from: Napikusadil on June 23, 2015, 09:58:36 AM
Hello. I have a problem with silicon. It requires 30 sand, i have 730. At the description it says that i need pile of sand, i guess this is a problem. Like it was with silver and steel bars at previus version. How can i fix it without downloading anything? I'm using Hardcore SK Rimworld A11 modpack 1.6a

Soon update with fix and some update.

FurryLovingGuy

Has the seed please crops don't grow bug been fixed? The same bug was in the Ultimate Overhaul Modpack. When you plant the seeds, they remain at 5% permenetly. Despite weather conditions, daylight, or seed stats, they do not grow above 5%. I attempted to test this at one point using your modpack, when I planted the seeds they started at 5% however they did not survive the night due to the cold. So I am unsure if the bug exists in your modpack. I think it is very possible though, seeing as how no one else seems to have come across a fix yet. If I can confirm the bug I will make a follow up post. Thank you for your time and work sir.

EDIT: By sheer Miracle of Randy Random alone, I got a drop of blueberrys that could survive frost, so after setting them up, BOOM 6% 7% we are growing. Thank you, I had been living off of human flesh for nearly a month now, had at least one mental break a day, for some reason they were all harmless dazes. Oh, for some reason the colonists simply pick up the seeds, and the plant magicly teleports to the growing zone, but I have ZERO problem with that seeing we can actually eat something other than dead people now! :D

Ninefinger

Quote from: FurryLovingGuy on June 23, 2015, 02:52:17 PM
Has the seed please crops don't grow bug been fixed? The same bug was in the Ultimate Overhaul Modpack. When you plant the seeds, they remain at 5% permenetly. Despite weather conditions, daylight, or seed stats, they do not grow above 5%. I attempted to test this at one point using your modpack, when I planted the seeds they started at 5% however they did not survive the night due to the cold. So I am unsure if the bug exists in your modpack. I think it is very possible though, seeing as how no one else seems to have come across a fix yet. If I can confirm the bug I will make a follow up post. Thank you for your time and work sir.
I have made a workaround for this in the Ultimate Overhaul Modpack and playing with seeds is now viable, skyarkhangel is more than welcome to use it. I simply changed the plants grow cycle for eg. for potatoes i had to change there cycle to 0.8 days instead of 4.16 days since Tynan added a new tickerType "Long" to the game it is no longer "Rare" and the seeds mod make the plants grow 4.5 - 5 times slower essentially making potatoes take as long as devilstrand, the pawns will still stand and throw the seeds onto the crop but the crops grow at there proper rates using my values. these changes can be found in the Plants_Cultivated.xml.

Anyways hope this helps, Cheers!

skyarkhangel

Yes.. SeedPlease no official .dll A11 update and we using fun update with bugs  :-\

Ninefinger

Quote from: skyarkhangel on June 23, 2015, 03:18:58 PM

Yes.. SeedPlease no official .dll A11 update and we using fun update with bugs  :-\
Lol yeah but whatever no one seems to be able to update it fully so we will have to live with the workaround for now. Its honestly not too bad of a bug and kind of funny lol :)

Nicker

Is current state, with all mode enabled, playable? Crops growing for years, I cant really build almost anything, since I lack a lot of materials, which I can made because... I lack materials to build workbenches etc.