[1.1-1.2][MODLIST] Rikiki's Miscellaneous (05-04-2020)

Started by Rikiki, May 18, 2015, 06:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilyn

for some reason, carnivore animals dont recognize fish meat as food. is it intended to be like that?
while they probably wont eat oysters, shouldnt they accept tailteeth filets and such, instead than starving to death?

Quote from: Rikiki on November 03, 2015, 05:42:55 PM
Added the small "Hydroponic room" mod. :)

Just so you know, CCL has had this functionality for a long time. ;)
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

Rikiki

Quote from: devilyn on November 24, 2015, 02:05:03 PM
for some reason, carnivore animals dont recognize fish meat as food. is it intended to be like that?
while they probably wont eat oysters, shouldnt they accept tailteeth filets and such, instead than starving to death?
That's strange. ??? As fish food is categorized under 'Meat' I expect animals to eat it like regular muffalo or boar meat...

I need to test it! :)

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Rikiki on November 29, 2015, 02:33:30 PM
Quote from: devilyn on November 24, 2015, 02:05:03 PM
That's strange. ??? As fish food is categorized under 'Meat' I expect animals to eat it like regular muffalo or boar meat...

I need to test it! :)

Rikiki,
    <ingestible>
   <isMeat>true</isMeat>
    </ingestible>

in C#
thing.def.ingestible.isMeat

misterblort

Thanks for this, especially the fishing. Makes sense they should be able to fish :)

Grimandevil

btw Rikiki,
if u feel like working more on fishing again, how about adding new veggie 'sea weed' for aquaculture basins?
welcome to the Rimworld - a world full of cannibal drug-addicted psychos, but free of vegetarians.

Rikiki

Quote from: misterblort on November 30, 2015, 04:30:56 AM
Thanks for this, especially the fishing. Makes sense they should be able to fish :)
Thanks mate! :)

Quote from: Grimandevil on November 30, 2015, 11:20:58 AM
btw Rikiki,
if u feel like working more on fishing again, how about adding new veggie 'sea weed' for aquaculture basins?
I am affraid it would be quite redundant with hydroponics... and require too much work to adapt the current code... :P

Riniki

Could anyone help me with a problem I'm having with the fishing mod. I can build the fishing dock and my colonists can fish but none of the fish preparation recipies show up in the butchers table.

cucumpear

Quote from: Riniki on December 10, 2015, 09:44:13 PM
Could anyone help me with a problem I'm having with the fishing mod. I can build the fishing dock and my colonists can fish but none of the fish preparation recipies show up in the butchers table.

Do you have any other mods that affect the butcher's table? If so, try putting fishing to load after that.
This person might poke around in Def folders more than is healthy.
https://github.com/cucumpear

Riniki

Quote from: cucumpear on December 11, 2015, 04:14:03 AM
Quote from: Riniki on December 10, 2015, 09:44:13 PM

Do you have any other mods that affect the butcher's table? If so, try putting fishing to load after that.

That I do not know. I downloaded that Hardcore SK modpack and I'm not exactly sure what other mods in the pack affect the butcher table. also when you say to have it load after other mods that might conflict with it do you mean to put it below or above them? I'm assuming below?

cucumpear

Quote from: Riniki on December 11, 2015, 06:32:46 PM
That I do not know. I downloaded that Hardcore SK modpack and I'm not exactly sure what other mods in the pack affect the butcher table. also when you say to have it load after other mods that might conflict with it do you mean to put it below or above them? I'm assuming below?
Correct, but I have never used modpacks and don't know which are in Hardcore SK. I'd highly recommend backing up your saves before fiddling with the mod order, unless you don't mind starting a new game (which you really should anyway).
This person might poke around in Def folders more than is healthy.
https://github.com/cucumpear

Riniki

Quote from: cucumpear on December 11, 2015, 06:54:30 PM
Quote from: Riniki on December 11, 2015, 06:32:46 PM
Correct, but I have never used modpacks and don't know which are in Hardcore SK. I'd highly recommend backing up your saves before fiddling with the mod order, unless you don't mind starting a new game (which you really should anyway).

Alright thanks I'll try that then. Guess I will have to go through each individual mod and find out what does what first.

Rikiki

Hi Riniki!
I agree Fish industry is also embedded in the Hardcore SK modpack. If you have problems with this version please head to the Hardcore modpack thread. I am afraid I cannot help you. :(
If you have problems with the original version, then I will investigate for you with pleasure! :)

H_D

What does "redirecting" terraformers power do? And how can I use electricity it generates?

Rikiki

Quote from: H_D on December 21, 2015, 12:33:00 PM
What does "redirecting" terraformers power do? And how can I use electricity it generates?
Mmmh... ::) test it? ;)
Once your scientist has finished the redirection, you will be able to use the terraformer like any power source. You must link it to your power grid of course.
See it as a very powerful generator. It generates a constant output plus a bonus during thunderstorms (natural or not).