What is Phoebe's last name?

Started by Devon_v, June 12, 2015, 09:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devon_v

So she used to be referred to as Phoebe Friendly, which fit the alliterative theme of the Storytellers. Then she was Phoebe Basebuilder, I guess because it made it clearer what her style was. Now the updated website gives her name as Phoebe Chillax.

I kinda feel if she can't be Friendly, maybe she should just get a new identity entirely. Be Bonny Basebuilder, or Charly Chillax or something.

I like alliteration.

falcongrey

Quote from: Devon_v on June 12, 2015, 09:47:00 PM
So she used to be referred to as Phoebe Friendly, which fit the alliterative theme of the Storytellers. Then she was Phoebe Basebuilder, I guess because it made it clearer what her style was. Now the updated website gives her name as Phoebe Chillax.

I kinda feel if she can't be Friendly, maybe she should just get a new identity entirely. Be Bonny Basebuilder, or Charly Chillax or something.
I like alliteration.

All I know was she USE to be friendly, but she isn't so friendly anymore... more like debious for making get complacent. She use to be 'basebuilder' but now it is a bit harder to peacfully build that base. She is kind of 'chill' in that she tells you to sit back and make yourself comfortable... be chill and 'take your time'.  Then hits you with a ban hammer and chuckles.  :o
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.

RickyMartini

Yes she really needs an alliteration again.

Kegereneku

I support the return for alliteration. And not just because I built a Storyteller Suggestion topic around it. It's actually precisely because of it.

Aside, I think we'll always need a Storyteller that is 100% friendly. Just like a creative mode.
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !