[A12d] Community Core Library (v0.12.3b)

Started by 1000101, June 29, 2015, 04:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCL only provides the means to properly refrigerate, it requires a mod to actually add a refrigerator however, in the modders examples there is a refrigerated meal shelf.  This example for modders is for reference although it could be used for normal gameplay.  Vanilla tweaks contains no refrigerated storage as there are no vanilla food storage buildings to apply the changes (ThingComp) to.  The Clutter mod by mrofa adds a refrigerator and atm, is the only mod I know of which uses it.

Sorry for any confusion on this, it was not intentional.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

TLHeart

Quote from: 1000101 on October 10, 2015, 10:07:10 PM
CCL only provides the means to properly refrigerate, it requires a mod to actually add a refrigerator however, in the modders examples there is a refrigerated meal shelf.  This example for modders is for reference although it could be used for normal gameplay.  Vanilla tweaks contains no refrigerated storage as there are no vanilla food storage buildings to apply the changes (ThingComp) to.  The Clutter mod by mrofa adds a refrigerator and atm, is the only mod I know of which uses it.

I know it is not intentional, I took the beantek storage tray, modified it with the example you provide, and it works. I also add the example code to skullwags extended storage food tray, and it worked there for me also, yet others can not get it to work, so I was just trying to understand what is going on.

cuproPanda

Quote from: TLHeart on October 11, 2015, 12:01:37 AM
Quote from: 1000101 on October 10, 2015, 10:07:10 PM

I know it is not intentional, I took the beantek storage tray, modified it with the example you provide, and it works. I also add the example code to skullwags extended storage food tray, and it worked there for me also, yet others can not get it to work, so I was just trying to understand what is going on.

The problem for me seems to have been stemming from CompProperties_LowIdleDraw. With that comp, none of the options worked, but once I removed that code block altogether, all options now keep the food refrigerated, and give the correct report string listed in CompInspectStringExtra(). This works just fine for me, since I can just have the racks draw a constant power instead of cycling. I didn't test using any other LowIdleDraw options.

EDIT: Ignore me. Everything is working fine now after removing, adding, and reorganizing my mods. CCL and CCL-VT were always right after Core, but there was something somewhere that was causing a conflict. PEBCAK.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!