[1.1-1.2][MODLIST] Rikiki's MiningCo (05-04-2020)

Started by Rikiki, July 26, 2015, 08:14:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lem Wright

Zebukin

Mining Helmet error.

Also MMS after switching off still spinning.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Rikiki

Quote from: Zebukin on January 14, 2017, 03:38:05 PM
Mining Helmet error.

Also MMS after switching off still spinning.
Thanks for the report. Do you have any other details about it?
What was doing the pawn? Was he in a caravan?

The power for MMS is optional to speed it up. It will work with internal batteries (very slower though) if not connected to a power source.

Zebukin

Quote from: Rikiki on January 14, 2017, 05:14:31 PM
Thanks for the report. Do you have any other details about it?
What was doing the pawn? Was he in a caravan?

Yes, I have some.
At the moment of error it was one MMS and two helmets in the game.
1st helmet was on the pawn, who was in caravan.
2nd was just laying on the floor.

Also MMS after switching off still scanning and consuming energy from it`s inner storage.
It stops consuming evergy only when scan  progress is 100%

cap75

After I recruit a new pawn my game started to lag... the error mention mininghelmet.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at MiningHelmet.ApparelWithMiningLight.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Pawn_ApparelTracker.ApparelTrackerTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Pawn.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Planet.WorldPawns.WorldPawnsTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Planet.World.WorldTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Full Log https://gist.github.com/f7c89017c247248d9fbcd29b6d943adb

Rikiki

Updated (and reworked) Alert speaker to A16.

someonesneaky

LordZarmack has taken your laser fences, recolored them, and posted them as his own mod. He... Sort of gives you credit, but apparently doesn't know how to spell your name. He even links to your forum post here for 'content/changelog and related mods'.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=848777122

Rikiki

Quote from: someonesneaky on January 28, 2017, 02:40:53 AM
LordZarmack has taken your laser fences, recolored them, and posted them as his own mod. He... Sort of gives you credit, but apparently doesn't know how to spell your name. He even links to your forum post here for 'content/changelog and related mods'.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=848777122
Thanks for the info. I requested him to put a proper link to the original steam mod (and asked to spell my username correctly... ;D).

crusader2010

Hello.

I'm getting a strange visual bug when selecting the MMS (see attached picture).
Something similar happens on the rotating part of the Solar Flare Shielding building too (it's a small 90degrees rotated black square, on the place where the animation would show).

Any ideas what the issue might be?

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

ambivalence

For someone like me, who deliberately associates red color with evil or something, simple retexture:

× Blue crystals for laser fences of the brave mining company you all know (load after the original one; creepy pink trees are not included).

Suggestion: it would be great if the fences could have tiers and/or require some tier-related crystal material to be built of (is it correct sentence?). Also it would be really great to have the ability to switch colors ingame.

SpaceDorf

I have a suggestion/wish for the mining sonar :

On dark or overgrown maps I often lose track of the sonar, and can't find it anymore to install it somewhere else ..

please give it some small light radius or a blinking light effect .. nothing fancy just a little optical help.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Rikiki

@crusader2010:Does your graphic card handles transparent textures?
The rotating black box is the texture used to draw the dynamic sonar effect when selected.

@ambivalence: changing the color would be difficult I am affraid. Your re-texture is nice by the way and... who said MiningCo. is a friendly company?

@SpaceDorf: that's a good idea. I will note it for next version.

Ruisuki

Snagged the stand alone zip of fishing industry from the cave biome thread, but now that I want the mining mods i downloaded the master zip here. Inside the fish industry folder from it theres a sushi zip that the original fishing industry folder I dwld didnt have, though it did have the about assemblies defs and texture folders. Just wondering if I need to extract the sushi zip as well? Which folder do I paste?