[1.0] USCM - Aliens VS Marines - All mods (10/12/2018)

Started by Hiztaar, August 19, 2015, 09:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry_Dicks

Why not have Xeno pawns?! I want a xeno dressed up in a chef's hat, working the grill dammit! ;D

asquirrel

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on January 15, 2018, 02:13:17 PM
Why not have Xeno pawns?! I want a xeno dressed up in a chef's hat, working the grill dammit! ;D

That would be actually pretty funny.  Thinking of the end scene of Spaceballs where the xeno goes dancing across the table in the diner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrxlbLVcpqI

Drglord

asquirrel

I can build the sentry gun for like 25 steel and 1 component.  But if I buy it, it costs 25,000 credits.  Why is it so cheap to build?

Drglord

You really should not build it... Some other mod you have gives you the ability to make it cause it seems it creates the group it is hidden in.
I am guessing explosives or something?

Harry_Dicks

Wouldn't the sentry have to add wherever it can be crafted at into it's own recipeUsers? If the mod author didn't want the sentry to be crafted, then they could leave this category blank, correct?

asquirrel

Could be.  I'm running a ton of mods.  I don't build it though because the sentry gun kicks some serious ass and it would be a major cheat to spam a ton of these.

Drglord

I had the same thing happen to me with the explosives mod i could built it for free... It is some weird interaction... I have never even seen what it does as it costs 30.000 cause i am guessing it's a death machine.

gretalian

Can we please attach/link the direct download?
I prefer not using steam.

Hiztaar

Quote from: gretalian on May 14, 2018, 02:22:26 PM
Can we please attach/link the direct download?
I prefer not using steam.

They are linked ! Click on the yellow links bellow the Steam link ;)
"What do you mean, "*They* cut the power ?"

[B18] United States Colonial Marines (Aliens) - All mods

Nousy

Am i the only one that has only Xeno raids?
Is there a way to reduce their number? (of raids not pawns)
Great md btw! :)

Hiztaar

Oh yeah I fixed that bug. You should redownload the Xeno mod ;)

Nousy

ok thanks
Also if i want to uninstall the xeno mod can i still play on the map or is it a no use now?

Hiztaar

Normally it should work unless you had xenos spawned. If you install it on an existing game you might need faction discovery mod.