[1.0] USCM - Aliens VS Marines - All mods (10/12/2018)

Started by Hiztaar, August 19, 2015, 09:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grimandevil

welcome to the Rimworld - a world full of cannibal drug-addicted psychos, but free of vegetarians.

Hiztaar

"What do you mean, "*They* cut the power ?"

[B18] United States Colonial Marines (Aliens) - All mods

Grimandevil

playing with Combat Realism u can set a whole line of manned guns of varied caliber for that price.
not to mention that each trader only have ~10k with em.
welcome to the Rimworld - a world full of cannibal drug-addicted psychos, but free of vegetarians.

Hiztaar

Riamu

Hiztaar

I'll need someone to make the arts as my skills are limited in that domain ;)

cjayr369 | KagoMakoto

I'm having difficulties with the mod. No sounds were detected when pawns fire the weapons, even I only had this and other ui mods.. Please need help

Riamu

Quote from: Hiztaar on December 22, 2015, 12:12:08 PM

awww dude if I had the art skills I would totally help out! Xeno's would make an awesome addition to this game, I don't know where to start when it comes to modding let alone modding for Rimworld lol I hope someone answers the call to help make the Xeno/Faction!

Hiztaar

Quote from: cjayr369 | KagoMakoto on January 04, 2016, 01:59:11 AM
I'm having difficulties with the mod. No sounds were detected when pawns fire the weapons, even I only had this and other ui mods.. Please need help

Hi ! Do you have a log ? What are the mods you are using ? That's weird.

Quote from: Riamu on January 05, 2016, 02:17:24 PM
Quote from: Hiztaar on December 22, 2015, 12:12:08 PM

awww dude if I had the art skills I would totally help out! Xeno's would make an awesome addition to this game, I don't know where to start when it comes to modding let alone modding for Rimworld lol I hope someone answers the call to help make the Xeno/Faction!

Haww, thanks. If someone come to say hello, then it'll happen ;)

Hiztaar

Everything is ready... Except the turret system. I need an other mod updated to A13 so I can have the turret working again... :(

BlackflagNarwhal

Id say take a peek at Rimsenal. They  have a turret system, also the ED defense mod has some updated turrets. Honestly i dont use many automated turrets, just gun emplacements.

Hiztaar

The fact is that I need the "packing" system to be able to move a turret. This system is not yet ready for A13. but i'll release the new version without the turret. I got some new functionalities ;)

Hiztaar

LunchboxKilla

Sorta broken on my end I have tested it as is and with each other mods.. For some reason no one wants to cook or butcher animals at the start and when I force them the game might lock up and crash or the pawns just stand there like they forgot something